test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prophecy of Madness - Protect the Prophecy variant still broken

vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
From the original post here from Jan 23 (which was closed by the System and my comment banished to the Lower Depths when I tried to resurrect it today. Well played, System):
loboguild said:

The Prophecy of Madness skirmish is broken since ever. It makes it extremely frustrating to run. The two issues:

- Portals in the second phase of Demonic Incursion do not always properly contribute to the overall score. It makes it annoying to impossible to get Gold even for good teams. Also the first phase seems to be a little bit too challenging.

- The timer in the Protect the Prophecy variant does not reset when beating the first phase. You have to intentionally stop fighting mobs and get Silver in order to have the full five minutes to beat the second phase.

Although this might not be high priority, these long-standing issues are exactly what makes the dev team look unprofessional and unreliable.

Thanks for your time!

This bug is still present as of today if the party reaches Gold in the 1st round before the timer ends. It seems that the timer from the first round does not reset and carries over into the 2nd round, causing the 2nd round to end prematurely when the 1st round timer reaches 5:00 minutes.

A good party has to intentionally wait at Silver just before reaching Gold in the 1st round, in order to have the whole instance not glitch from rewarding nothing in the 2nd round.

Quite frustrating.
Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR

Comments

• madmatter#4672 madmatter Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Amen
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Hello, I came to post about a bug i noticed in Prophecy of madness and noticed that it was already posted in an old thread.

This bug is still present as of today if the party reaches Gold in the 1st round before the timer ends. It seems that the timer from the first round does not reset and carries over into the 2nd round, causing the 2nd round to end prematurely when the 1st round timer reaches 5:00 minutes.

Happens in both variants of the skirmish
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Re-escalated. Thanks!