test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questions 'bout Viable PvP Builds for TR's - Looking for Tips from the Community!

yopukoyopuko Member Posts: 78 Arc User
Hello all, I'm Enyo! You might recognize the name from Mmominds - I currently have both an Executioner and a Saboteur build on there right now as I'm working on adding in multiple builds specifically for the purpose of Multi-Loadouts. I'm working on a Scoundrel build as well, as it isnt a popular choice but I think for players looking for a much more defensive stance it works great and a friend of mine is basically untouchable in PvE with her Scoundrel build - solo content AND in large multiplayer raids.

ANYWAY Onto the important stuff!

I want to add in PvP builds as well, but I'm not a PvPer and havent really done any PvP since maybe 2014? So yes, I'm out-dated slightly. I'm looking to add in a Saboteur and an Executioner build as (as far as my understanding goes) both can be extremely good builds in PvP. I've been queuing up for PvP a lot recently and while getting my behind kicked - checking out other TR's and their gear, stats, and observing their playstyles/rotations. There's only so much I can learn by doing this though.

To see what Ive thrown together so far click the link below;
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CFz6TNKqokBY9HGu-gkdUigr1NLr1D1Ay8UwsAPCEdA/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, it's a little disorganised and messy. Gives you the basics of what Im working with and where I am so far in creating this build.

Also I was thinking to organize / post it to mmominds in this format here: i.imgur.com/VcVllJb.jpg - Let me know what you think of the formatting, been working on trying to not make it a nightmare to navigate, but its a little difficult adding so much content to it.

Want to view my current Sab & Exec builds? Click here: mmominds.com/2017/05/04/enyos-mod-10-pve-master-infiltrator-executioner-build/

Thanks all and hopefully people have some suggestions! I'm not as knowledgeable as I'd like to be in regards to PvP :smiley:

- Enyo (@Yopuko)
- Chronic Legion

Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)