test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Select Screen

lovestoryiilovestoryii Member Posts: 8 Arc User
I started this game playing a CW, and man I loved her, but since then stopped playing on that character. Now she has the first spot on my character select screen and I can't do anything about it. My main for the past year or so has been my third character, my beloved DC. I also play an HR (2nd spot on the character select) and recently started playing my OP (8th spot). What I would love to do is have the ability to move my characters up and down so that I can arrange my characters from most played to least. Is there ever going to be an update that incorporates that ability?

To be honest, there is a menu already on the character select screen, which features options to reroll and rename characters. There is also a move up and down feature in guilds by moving a player up and down ranks.

It would be really amazing if you guys could make it easy to arrange our characters by most played to least. Please weigh in! @strumslinger

Comments

• caspur33caspur33 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I second this. I have 14 characters and I hardly use my second and third besides bank space. I would love to move my more played characters up the list.