test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can Sword Coast Adventures return?

naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
I can understand getting rid of professions and auction house on gateway. But don't you think SCA deserves a come back? It was one of the coolest aspects of the game, giving a lot of utility for extra companions and extra legendary companions. It was one of my favorite things to do while sitting and waiting for flights. I can still remember my last shot at it during a 4 hour wait for a connecting flight in which I got a light-foot thief. After my return, SCA was gone forever :neutral:

And as far as equipping companions go, IG has a way too high luck requirement for a chance to get the specific item type with exactly the right attributes you want. Does anyone have that much luck? (Yeah, I'm sure some do)

Anyway, it would be great to see it return, even if IG items were indisputably better than loyals. It was one of the aspects that kept me in the game when I didn't have much time to play. I would love to know what others think about SCA.

Comments

• akuarmotonakuarmoton Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I've been hoping that they make some content where you team-up with your own companions, and do some quests with them. Like patrolling in Blacklake district, or clearing bandit hideouts. Shoudn't be to hard to do this kind of stuff.