Edit 3/28: Updating to a .3 build today with the following changes:
- Addressed a crash in the Professions code, causing maps to disconnect players relatively frequently.
- There's now a token in the Preview tab of the Wondrous Bazaar that allows players to bypass the requirements to start the new storyline. A level of River District progress is normally required to open this storyline.
I incorrectly stated in the Loadouts description below that Companions would be configurable / swappable. These are not part of the feature as it currently stands, and I apologize for mistakenly including it in the description. There will be a dev blog soon™ explaining Loadouts in additional detail.Original NW.80.20170322a.2 notes:Highlights
Note: Details for the below features will be released in upcoming blogs!New Storyline
The illusionist Lukan has stumbled upon something beneath Neverwinter and has broken a ward keeping it sealed away. Join with unlikely allies and help keep the Sword Coast safe! Dev blog(s) coming soon!Stronghold Updates
Somebody finally cast a Grease spell on the doors of the keep. The Great Hall is now open! Enjoy a social space with functional seating and decor customizable by any guild rank with the appropriate permissions.
In addition, there's a new challenge available to the guild. Once the challenge has begun, guild members will be tasked to protect three supply cache drop-off points while waves of enemies assault them. Protect the supplies and get plenty of loot and vouchers, with a vote every five waves to risk continuing for greater rewards, or to call it a day and keep the rewards already earned.
On top of that, there are new Stronghold structures available to build. In the same vein as the ones that made an appearance in the last Protector's Jubilee, these structures will stick around for a set period of time, and provide a variety of services while available.Dev blog(s) coming soon!Loadouts
The Loadouts feature is now available (for real) on the Preview shard! Set up different sets of Feats, combinations of slotted powers, equipment,
, and more for a quick and easy swap to a variety of preferred play styles. Additional Loadouts beyond the default number can be purchased on the Zen Market, and are available for free on NeverwinterPreview.Dev blog(s) coming soon!Known Issues
Powers & Loadouts
- When purchasing or upgrading powers in the Powers UI, there's now a noticeable delay before the purchase is finalized.
- Powers gained during the tutorial are not automatically slotted into the power tray.
More detailed notes to appear in the coming week.
- The numbers (both cost and benefit) for the new Stronghold temporary structures are placeholder only. A first pass at real values will be in a future build.