test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arcanic focus

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
All arcanic focus actually in game (resource needed in high amount to restore the new weapons) are bound.
Please fix it, one should be able to sell them like all the other resources.

Comments

• sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 436 Arc User
    i'd be ok with BtA too :)
  • panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    no bta better unbound.
    i prefer to buy the arcanic focus from grind it

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    unbound would make it all easier to progress in so short time since mod 11 has been launched, favoring ingame AD Rich players B)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    just double the drop rate
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Or reduce the requirements.

There is a very interesting inconsistency - see the Kali Gold weapon restoration video link in this thread http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228963/is-there-a-big-issue-with-m11-weapon-restoration

He only needed 10 Arcanic focus to restore the weapon - which is a much, much more reasonable number, considering the drop rate.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    adinosii said:

There is a very interesting inconsistency - see the Kali Gold weapon restoration video link in this thread http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228963/is-there-a-big-issue-with-m11-weapon-restoration

He only needed 10 Arcanic focus to restore the weapon - which is a much, much more reasonable number, considering the drop rate.

They may have increased it so people who did the relic weapon grind don't feel like chumps and vow never do a grind that hard again. Or more sinister, they may have lowered it for preview so people don't get discouraged and not show up for mod 11.

Whatever the reason, the mod 11 weapon grind now is just as bad as the mod 10 relic grind. People have to spend a month or two of hard grinding. And they will do it because it's a solo grind they can get their legendary weapons for sure. There are lots of people who started the relic grind, but due to their inconsistency of doing mSVA, they cannot even get their weapons beyond green.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

adinosii said:

They may have increased it so people who did the relic weapon grind don't feel like chumps and vow never do a grind that hard again. Or more sinister, they may have lowered it for preview so people don't get discouraged and not show up for mod 11.

Whatever the reason, the mod 11 weapon grind now is just as bad as the mod 10 relic grind. People have to spend a month or two of hard grinding. And they will do it because it's a solo grind they can get their legendary weapons for sure. There are lots of people who started the relic grind, but due to their inconsistency of doing mSVA, they cannot even get their weapons beyond green.
    then i pretend something as powerful as mod 10 weapons
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    the real and only issue is arcane focus..

its too much, and THERE is no way to catch up due to it.

say you miss a week of grinding.. well damn now there is another 10-15 you will have to regrind the next week.. (I cant say its 21.. as I never, ever get to 3) its always seem to be zero, one or two at most.

Every day you dont get your 1 or 2.. is just another day you cant catch up.

Its insanity..

Its terrible design..

its everything about mmos I hate.

YOU cant always play at the same time every day.. there is ZERO ability to catch up, when you can play more.

Forget about having any other responsibilities right?

I am so frazzled about this..

EVEN if they cap it at 5 or 6.. and make it so it drops are doubled chance rate.. THIS more or less fixes the issue, as you can at least grind when you have time.

What a load of garbage from this company..

BUT what should we suspect.. I mean really.. its the same nonsense they have been doing since mod 10..