test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Affinity - Guild Hall 20

nicolelgnicolelg Member Posts: 66 Arc User

Affinity

We are currently looking for active players of all levels to join our guild. We do not have an item level requirement to be in our guild.

Affinity was created on January 24th 2017, built to be a guild that is completely open and friendly towards players of all skill and level. What started out as a small handful of friends has grown into an incredibly helpful and friendly community. In our first ten months of being a guild we managed to reach Guild Hall 20 which could not have been achieved without all of the amazing and ambitious players we have, and we look forward to the long road ahead of us. Even as a Guild Hall 20 we actively aim to build and grow our community, constantly pushing our standards higher without sacrificing the family vibe our guild provides.

Our goal is to offer our members a fun and friendly environment where no one feels excluded, regardless of item level or experience. There are too many guilds who aim to be the best and forget to care for and teach their members. We will grow while becoming better at the game and want everyone in our guild to feel included while joining us on our rise to the top.

Roster

We are currently sitting at 134/150 members. Players who are inactive for more than two weeks are removed every Wednesday night so please do not feel afraid to ask to join us! Even if we are close to being full, it is likely we will have room for you.

Boons

Barracks[level 10]: 30% Experience Bonus - 8,000 Power - 15% Incoming Heal Bonus
Stable[level 10]: 8,000 Defense - 8,000 Armor Penetration - 20% Mount Speed Bonus
Siege Workshop[level 10]: 16% PvP Slayer Overload Enhancement - 30% PvP Stamina Drain Ward Enhancement
Temple[level 10]: 8,000 Lifesteal - Revive Sickness duration 1:00 - 75% Group Heal Potion Bonus *Removed for the Exlporer's Guild.
Wizard's Workshop[level 10]: 32,000 Hitpoints - 48% Healing Potion Bonus - 12% Ward Overload Enhancement
Explorer's Guild[level 10]: Double Resources from Explorer's Charts - 30% Gold Bonus - 16% Control Resist Bonus - 2,400 Group Stat Bonus

Alliance

We are one of the guilds in the Chaotic Order's alliance. With over 3,500 characters in our alliance, 9 strong Guild Hall 20s, and a mix of all levels of players, you are sure to find dungeon runs ranging all the way from Kessell's Retreat to the Castle Ravenloft and the Cradle of the Death God. We as a community do not allow IL callouts or cherry-picking for dungeon runs, we try to welcome and encourage any player that wants to run with us! We also run all sorts of alliance events including Stronghold Siege, Dragonflight, and Marauders at all hours of the day so you are sure to find something going on within our alliance. We as an alliance continue to grow stronger and refuse to pick up an elitist attitude on the way.

Requirements

Our only requirement is 1,000 influence per week from our members. Please keep in mind this requirement is per account, not per character. We only ask for influence as a means of keeping track of activity level, and if you have to be away from the game let us know. We constantly have people online who are willing to help you if you are unable to complete this alone, and run a huge influence farm following Dragonflight every day at 7:30PM EST.

Mics are appreciated but not a requirement. We want you to enjoy the game however you want! We offer plenty of different resources and ways to communicate with the guild, and appreciate our members interacting with one another. We utilize Party Chats, in-game chat channels, Discord, and an Xbox club as ways to communicate and stay in touch with one another.

-Discord: We have a chat channel on discord - https://discordapp.com - that we use to talk to one another, trade/sell, and share game information as well as guild/alliance information. Everything from a calendar of events to character builds and masterwork help can be found on our discord channel. This is a well known app used in the gaming community and an amazing tool for our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to join Affinity, please contact me by any of the following methods:

- Contact me at any time by sending me a message on Xbox Live. I will respond promptly (unless sleeping) since these messages will be sent to my phone

- Reply to this thread with some info about you along with your Xbox Gamertag

- Send me a private message on these forums along with your Gamertag

- Send me a message using the mail carrier in the game. This may take a while to show up to me in game, however I tend to check my mail frequently

- Send me a message with some info about you along with your Xbox Gamertag on Discord. My account on Discord is Nicolelg#6179

You can also search for us in the Find a Guild tab in-game and send any player in that list who may be online a message. They will promptly respond to you. Keep in mind the Find a Guild tab can be glitchy so upon searching for our guild you may have to hit enter a few times to get our guild to appear in the list.

Thank you,

Lucipurr@Nicolelg
-Leader of Affinity
Guild Leader of Affinity.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
Discord: Nicolelg#6179
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/LucipurrNW
Post edited by nicolelg on

Comments

• asmodia70asmodia70 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi there my name is Chris , was just wondering of there is still space in the guild? Im new to game but look to playing it a lot. Played WOW and ESO before. GT is ASM0DIA*
    * IS a zero.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
  • nicolelgnicolelg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Hey Chris,
    Sorry for the delay in responses! :) I have sent you a message on Xbox.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    edited March 2017
    + Updated information.
    [New boon, alliance, and made it to GH6/building GH7!]
    ***Edit: Now building GH8

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
  • blackclover23#6001 blackclover23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Joined this guild in Febuary as I was approaching lvl 70. Extremely helpful. Got my item level up so I could run dungeons with them. Members are really gracious if you show that you are there to stay.

I haven't run into any drama and have never been kicked from a dungeon with them for not knowing what to do.

I'm now returning the favor and helping people get 70 and get the requirements needed to be able to run dungeons and get the gear they need.

We have lots of experienced players as well who love the end game mindset of helping others enjoy the game.

If you join let me know and I can come help. Ask for Torm and people will point you in the right direction. I run a cleric as a main class.
  • datboystilezdatboystilez Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey this is Richard Cranium (gt is ArchaicShiftz). I've been in this guild for about 2-3 weeks. People are very helpful and friendly. Luci (Nicole) is probably one of the best guild leader I've had on any game.
  • skyzogamby#5824 skyzogamby Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi i joint the team 4 Week ago and i Grow extremely fast i IM officier on the guild every1 is awsome and the guild leader "lucipurr" she have à big heart and she take care of us this guild i like cuz every1 it egual and no drama . I am a french Canadian IM mot the best on english but every1 take is Time to explain me everything dont be scare to join us french or not Everybody's is welcome one Word to describ affinity BEST GUILDS EVER tank you :)
  • prestige#8473 prestige Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I want to join asap could you please invite me

I want to join asap could you please invite me

Hey Prestige,

We would love to have you in our guild. I have sent you a message :)

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
  • fearhodorwillie#7723 fearhodorwillie Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Congrats on getting your guild up,that quickly. I am not looking to join but do enjoy when friendly, helpful people post and generate more interest in game. Keep up your awesome gaming!
  • alhpaxt4ngo#2082 alhpaxt4ngo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My character name is Houndaer The Exiled and I am an officer in Affinity. I was one of a couple of people that hopped on board at a moments notice before the guild was even created because we knew Nicole was a good leader. She, as well as many members in Affinity use their experiences to help grow others in any and every way possible. Also, I have to mention Shakira just because she is Nicole's favorite artist even if she tries to hide it.
    ~ALPHAxT4NGO
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    From Nicole's post list it looks like she's not on here a lot.
    Could someone in Affinity do me a favour and tell her she's got mail.

Cheers...
  • boondock#1498 boondock Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Been in Affinity before it was even called Affinity, it was a lot of fun voting on the name honestly, but we went from GH 1 to GH 8 in two months. Incase anyone's wondering that's fast, really fast. In that short time I've seen this guild go from a handful of players, myself included, who were trying to make the guild we've been dreaming of, to a full mini community of 140+ dedicated players who are constantly helping one and other and taking charge. I've been playing Neverwinter for two years now and have been in a whole lot of guilds of all types, so take my word for it when I say joining is the best choice you can make.
    edited March 2017
    Hey Mordekai,

I check the forums daily, however my focus tends to be more on the game/our guild's website than the forums. Due to my timezone I am just now seeing your message and I have responded. Thank you.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    nicolelg said:

Hey Mordekai,

I check the forums daily, however my focus tends to be more on the game/our guild's website than the forums. Due to my timezone I am just now seeing your message and I have responded. Thank you.

It looks like my account is having issues with my inbox.
    Any chance you could c&p your reply into a new message and post that?
    Sorry to be a pain...
    Post edited by mordekai#1901 on
    Updated information - Finished building GH8 and working on GH9

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    Updated information - Started the upgrade to GH9 and upgraded our stables

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    edited May 2017
    EDIT: We found a new alliance, and also added a new boon plot!

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
  • shotgunpioneer#7444 shotgunpioneer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I have nothing to say about this guild.
    Post edited by shotgunpioneer#7444 on
  • dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    Welcome to the Alliance Affinity!!! Glad to have all of you here.
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
    Updated information and we now have room for more players!

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
  • heaney74heaney74 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Hi would like to join. Xbox tag Heaney74. In a guild at the moment but still only lvl 1 and not to active. Would like to help build the guild. Around 2500gs warlock
    heaney74 said:

Hi would like to join. Xbox tag Heaney74. In a guild at the moment but still only lvl 1 and not to active. Would like to help build the guild. Around 2500gs warlock

Sent you an xbox message :)

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
  • darkchaoz05darkchaoz05 Member Posts: 1 New User
    HI my name is Travis i just started playing i like rpgs and if u have a spot i would like to join gt yourm0m1asnight

HI my name is Travis i just started playing i like rpgs and if u have a spot i would like to join gt yourm0m1asnight

Hey Travis!
    Thank you so much for sending me an Xbox message as well. Welcome to the guild! I hope you are enjoying being in our family :)

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    Updated guild information - Guild Hall 10 [Nearing GH11!] and upgraded our boon plots. Proud of our growth as a guild

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    *Updated, been awhile since I had checked this honestly. GH11 with GH12 cooking, upgraded our boons. Aiming now for GH13 and our Temple :)

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
    Finished GH12 tonight, started the GH13 upgrade and upgraded our boon plots.

-Lucipurr@Nicolelg
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    You guys are doing great!
    And everything I've heard from anyone that's run with your members is how friendly you guys are.

Really happy to have you guys in the alliance.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • shadowbourne10shadowbourne10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Would like to join your guild.
    Name is Paul. Game tag is paulbutler61.
    In game name is Hulkbash.
    That is if you have any openings.
  • ninjichop#7512 ninjichop Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Id like to join. GT xNinji Chopx. I'm level 60. Was playing for a while and left, now I'm back and looking to play again.