test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloodlords Visage Bugged/not working ?, don't see stacks anywhere

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
I tested it alone in the Guild map.
Couldn't see any stacking power buff in my buff bar.
Confirmed it with another player.

It doesn't seem to work,

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Did you try looking at your Power stat to see if it increased?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • drm31415#2581 drm31415 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The only power stat increase is from elvish fury, which Bloodlords buff should be outliving, but once EF expires power drops to the static amount.
  • loexwellloexwell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    Any update on this?
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    I'll test when I get home / over the weekend today. I have a couple other items to test too.

This would be a new bug. I had verified earlier this year that the stacks work but don't get displayed anywhere (while testing to see if it contributes to DC base power for sharing.... it doesn't). Actually, I'm kind of thinking it must've been after the OP's complaint...
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Stacks are not shown, but item is WAI. One thing tho - 1 min timer is for ALL STACK (similar to rising underdark rings), you need to kill at least 1 mob per min to keep your stacks up.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    dupeks said:

Here's a quick test you can do on live.

1. Make sure you are alone / unbuffed, dismiss your companion, and strip off all of your gear except for a weapon transmute with no power (elemental ones are cheap and do nicely)
    2. Record your power. This _should_ be your base power. You can confirm this by casting Anointed Army or Blessing of Battle. Cast AA or BB and record your power (buffed power). Buffed Power - Base Power = Power Buff. and Power Buff as a % of Base Power should be 33% for AA and 15% for BB. (example -> my base power is 11,234 I cast AA I get up to 14,941 which is a buff of 3,707 or 33% of 11,234)
    3. Once you know your base power, equip bloodlord's visage. It doesn't provide any passive power so it won't affect your base power.
    4. Go to blacklake district and kill some doods. even with a transmute you should be able to kill everyone no problem. if you struggle, briefly equip just your weapon for the killing bit.
    5. Get up to max stacks of bloodlord's (or don't if you get bored).
    6. Take a look at your power, switching back to test wep if you were using your real wep for killing. Let's say I stopped after 16 stacks so I have 12,834 power (11,234 + 1,600).
    7. Cast AA gain and record your power. In this example I got 16,541. To calculate the buff, take the difference (16,541 - 12,834 = 3,707).
    8. Notice 3,707 is the same buff you got before you got the extra 1,600 power from bloodlord's visage. We would have expected a buff of 12,834 * 0.33 = 4,235 if vloodlord's visage was counting in the base power.
    9. Sadface.
    Found my test results from March 27th.