test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Relic Weapons

I've looked around the forum and I can't find any discussions on them(link and delete this please if there is)

Does anyone feel the overcharge proc is a bit wonky? I like the boosts it gives for off/def, but the reset is kind of hard to time in dungeons. I like that it's a new challange in how I play but there are still alot of people, atleast on ps4, that don't have them and probably wondering why I'm jogging instead of sprinting at times.
im actually the gwf carry

Comments

• Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    I hate the mechanic, I really don't need the defense bonus and love to sprint. That said, you can always let off a single round of HD just before sprinting to get the attack bonus.
  • Options
    ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Yea I've been doing the HD thing, but then the inbetween times like running around hallways in CN for instance because I have a group rushing ahead for whatever reason; dark enchantments, other gwf's chasing paingiver, gf's buffing, etc.

It just makes that part of the weapon not too much of a factor with a cool down that long in contrast with the duration, atleast up until the bosses, but maybe the devs intended for that to be the case more of the time than not, idk.
    im actually the gwf carry