test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will there be a fix for missing AC from the new 150iL armor ?

earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
Or do we salvage it and hope to get another drop

anyone at all know anything about this?
Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
Post edited by earlgreybeard on

Best Answer

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    For many with LIFESILK it appears to have upgraded to AC12 just fine... but for some it appears to have only increased to AC6. It's occurred not just on LIFESILK but also ZULKIR's but only in a FEW cases... Some suspect it could be a result of reinforcements having changed the mechanic used to upgrade the AC so it changed the way the gear was updated last Thursday.

But no one I know has been able to largely confirm reinforcement is cause. Any NEW lifesilk's that drop however or ZULKIR's should do so at AC12 so you can always attempt to earn another. Or perhaps try messaging the new community moderator and ask NICELY on her wall if there is anything they could do for the one you have with AC6? I've attached her information below which you'll be able to see her wall and post to it by clicking the LINK.

Wishing you good luck & safe travels in your adventuring... Let me know if any of this was helpful...

@nitocris83

Answers

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2017

ok.. let me rephrase the question

Does this new lifesilk armor consistently give 2 AC less for all classes that equip it or just the SW?

• toflux78#6783 toflux78 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Is lifesilk good? I think I salvaged it 2... :neutral:
    it seems ok
    really wished i had of waited before equipping it now though

when I got it there was no AC and it didn't say what gave the 1% for / to or what it boosted

now it gives 2AC less that all the other lvl70 armor for this class and the stat now says control powers

ok but badly implemented

edited February 2017
    I should add I am on PC ->dragon
    edited February 2017

edited February 2017
    -2ac
    ty for that.. I am a bit disappointed to have to salvage this one because it's a faulty drop but I don't want the missing 6AC either..

thanks for this info.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Historian's Regalia is affected too...
    FrozenFire
    after reading others experience with the new 150iL armor it would seem many players that equipped the armor before they added the missing AC to it only received 6 of the 12AC players now get from it when they equip it...
    class seems to have nothing to do with it.

question remains can anything be done to fix the armor for those that have it?

hopefully the devs are aware of the problem by now
    strathkin said:

Or perhaps try messaging the new community moderator and ask NICELY on her wall if there is anything they could do for the one you have with AC6? I've attached her information below which you'll be able to see her wall and post to it by clicking the LINK.

Wishing you good luck & safe travels in your adventuring... Let me know if any of this was helpful...

@nitocris83

it was very helpful

but asking for help on the CM's wall didn't get a response at all

• nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    This is pretty disheartening to hear.... I just posted a bug report on the Xbox side about the same issue..... sounds like I just wasted 5 mins, I know they are busy with the new mod release but the courteous thing to do would be at least acknowledge the issue.... I would contact support but I doubt it would help.....