test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Lets talk about DPS Healadin Artifacts

drjonze#1779 drjonze Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I am currently running a pretty DPS heavy Healadin build and have my powers, feats and boons squared away but am having trouble deciding on artifacts. Equipped arts are Devoted (main), Lantern, Pally Sigil and Beholder for set. Would it be better to stack HP on all artifacts to max courage? Other art options i was looking at are Symbol of Earth, Wheel (main) and maybe Token of Chromatic Storm.

Comments

• Options
    thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    To me it is the third stat that makes or breaks choosing and artifact. I like AP gain or HP as the final stat. I am switching out my sigil for Tiamat's orb.
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    DPS HEALADIN

Eum isen't that a crystal clear case of an oxymoron :-)...
  • Options
    hrunting1#2425 hrunting1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I myself play a really well rounded prot pally ( which comes in second or third in dps depending on group set up). I have seen Devo pallies run with high crit and arpen. I'm not a expert on Devo but that may be a route to go for the crit heal aspect. Also to answer the stack HP, that isn't a bad thing to stack for palidins in general. I would work a wheel in there due to the HP.
  • Options
    michaelrn1982michaelrn1982 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    As a prot, I am stacking HP as much as possible. I am using The OP sig, Valhalla horn, Wheel and DC sig for AP gain. I am looking to move the DC sigal for another hp boost. Potentially looking at gwf sig,champions banner, manticore talon or symbol of earth for the bonus hp.
    Gathornia The Divine

Check out the Shadowknight Build for OP Protection here

[Combat (Self)] Orcus gives 0 (446273) Physical Damage to you with Wand Bash.
    [Combat (Self)] Orcus gives 0 (514415) Physical Damage to you with Bash.
    [Combat (Self)] Orcus gives 0 (521299) Physical Damage to you with Bash.
    [Combat (Self)] Orcus gives 0 (555505) Physical Damage to you with Wand Sweep.
    [Combat (Self)] Orcus deals 64883 (648828) Physical Damage to you with Wand Bash.

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I'm currently using DC Sig for main, Tiamat Orb, Symbol of Fire & GWF Sig. I'm kinda at the point where I don't need the DC sig but it's just so useful for prepping for boss fights that I'm loath to replace it.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    I stack HP regardless if Dev or Prot. I'm using Wheel of Elements as main, sometimes switch to DC Sigil and plan to get Token of Chromatic Storm to mythic to use in group when more than 1 DPS also uses the Wheel. I also use OP Sigil and Symbol of Earth for HP boost and Black Ice Beholder that I'll replace with Horn of Valhalla for more HP once I get more Arpen from SH boon. I also dropped 15% AP on daily mount equip power for 8k HP because I don't need that much AP gain.
    armadeonx said:

I'm currently using DC Sig for main, Tiamat Orb, Symbol of Fire & GWF Sig. I'm kinda at the point where I don't need the DC sig but it's just so useful for prepping for boss fights that I'm loath to replace it.

Relentless Avenger on Dev and Absolution on Prot work great for getting AP out of combat.
  • Options
    mazdaguy80#8291 mazdaguy80 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm running the following artifacts on my DPS Healadin:

Primary slot: DC Sigil
    Secondary slots:
    - Black Ice Beholder
    - Beacon of Simril
    - OP Sigil

I do want to eventually replace the Beacon and OP Sigil to something with 2 or more of the following stats: HP, Crit, ArPen,Power, Recover

I was thinking of Symbol of Fire and another artifact... maybe Heart of the Red Dragon or CW Sigil. Although, the Eye of the Giant is also a good option.