test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a list to the added 150 iLvL items and new loot ?

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
Hey Guys I've noticed some new gear added to the collections after the last patch.

There's 150 iLvL armor pieces in VT for example and a few other things. (very nice looking one for CWs at least + nice stats)

Is there a complete list of them somewhere ?

Comments

• Options
    sulajplsulajpl Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Ctrl+J => 'Zone Rewards'
    Toggle a few times so You find them and examine where they drop. Sadly, have no idea 'boutta any drop rate.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I did 3 CN runs. Got the Bloodlord's Visage on the first two runs. The third run I saw two party members got it. Drop rate for this piece seems high. The head piece is ok. Decent for dailies and taking out the trash in dungeon runs. But it comes with no power so you lose 600+ power so have to kill 6 mobs before you start seeing the benefits for a minute. Otherwise it's just another purple salvage.
  • Options
    c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    I'd really like to know what the special passive the Zulkir Armor (150 ilvl from VT) gives. If you don't know, undead companion grant special effect/stat when you wear it and have the undead companion invoked. Same with the draconic companion gear.
  • Options
    johnjohniiijohnjohniii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 108 Arc User

I did 3 CN runs. Got the Bloodlord's Visage on the first two runs. The third run I saw two party members got it. Drop rate for this piece seems high. The head piece is ok. Decent for dailies and taking out the trash in dungeon runs. But it comes with no power so you lose 600+ power so have to kill 6 mobs before you start seeing the benefits for a minute. Otherwise it's just another purple salvage.

I also got one. I was running the numbers and it didn't seem to be working. I tested for about 5 minutes and saw no buff icon. I also didn't see any increase in power from the kills.
    Anyone else having this problem?