test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Key changes->Displeased players->Suggestion about VIP status

2»

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    here the result, most of us just stop buying VIP, and guess what, they just laid off some, seem they (market team managers) not listening to players.
    we still seeing no improvements with this game and special vendor merchants.
    what players still see those staffers, "arrogant, greedy, and untrustworthy"
    i apologize to those got cut from job and wish them well and speedy new carreer when they find.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Another simple solution would be to make the keys bound to account. Let them be account wide so I can make 5 keys a day on 5 different toons and then run the dungeons with any toon I wish and use the keys!! Still requires the grind of campain currency however using genies gifts and stuff you could pump out a bunch of keys in 18 hours and run the dungeons with your main if you choose...
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

Another simple solution would be to make the keys bound to account. Let them be account wide so I can make 5 keys a day on 5 different toons and then run the dungeons with any toon I wish and use the keys!! Still requires the grind of campain currency however using genies gifts and stuff you could pump out a bunch of keys in 18 hours and run the dungeons with your main if you choose...

I did the math with genies gift. It is better to sell them, then to use them to make keys, imo.

Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

You might want to consider the Company's best interest - to make you spend (more) money. You can
    * buy keys with Z or
    * you can make lots of toons (=buy character slots), equip them (=buy lots of wards for gearing) and run with them
    Either way, you spend money.
    Third option would be to quit the game, which you won't do, else you would not be here asking for player side improvement.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!