test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free change appearance token Dec 26 from Zen market.

markton55markton55 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Clicked the free appearance change token in the Zen market and made the "purchase." All appeared to work fine but I never received the token in my inventory. The option in the Zen market disappeared. (I have 2 other accounts and all had the same issue, clicked it, confirmed & no token was ever given).

Comments

• markton480markton480 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing happened to me. I got the freebie health one yesterday, but today no change appearance token in my inventory. Will we be getting one?
  • ojocojoc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Clicked the free appearance change token in the Zen market and made the "purchase." All appeared to work fine but I never received the token in my inventory. The option in the Zen market disappeared. Still waiting for my token.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,213 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    There is no token in the inventory. It gives the ability to the character. It does not have a physical token to be shown. To find out if you have the free appearance change, go to Tower of Alteration in PE. If you don't have the token, you will see a button to ask you to buy that from Zen. If you have the token, that button is not available and you can go forward to customize if you want to.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Like Pitshade indicates, this is the one free gift that does not generate a physical item, and had to be claimed on the character where you'd want to use it.

If you bought one for Zen, you would also not have any indication you had it unless you accessed the Alteration interface.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia