test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So anyone else have their Leaderboard stats reset completely at random?

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
I played this morning and went to the leaderboards, I noticed that I had only played 3 games total... which is only this mornings games. Most people on the Leaderboards still have hundreds of wins and kills etc.

Weird that mine reset over night.

Does that happen often?
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

When it shows you "0/1 accepted the queue" ... basically someone left the match and you going to be their next replacement. If you decline this pop you will get your leaderboard reset.

That's at least 1 reason, there are several more...

Ooooooh pants :(

Ok ty for the info... I had run off to the toilet so that must have happened in that short space of time... doh :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    Huh, I don't pay attention to it much, so I figured it was just a weekly reset thing.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Some days I'm Monster Overlord other days I'm Feeble Dominator. LB never makes sense anyway. Has no realistic way to average your scores, K/D or wins from what I can tell.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Mine resets when questions is declined also. I don't care about the leader boards though, I'm just passing time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!