test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your logic doesnt make any sense according to loots

eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
So i just got a Brilliant Diamond from a treasure map, and all i get from killing Drufi everytime in FBI is a stupid Lesser thaumaturgic stone or power stone. You guys just dont make sense @mimicking#6533

Comments

• lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    lol, really ?
    So I shouldn't really bother for Black Ice...erm...I mean Everfrost resistance, eh ?
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Loot from the dungeon is abysmal. All you get is gear you have to grind to even use, if that. I got a blue insignia to drop from Drufi.. Worthless.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• dfgssdfgss Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    they really do need better rewards for dungeons should be something more like edemo stuff in game where even if u dont get that epic loot u get an item that u can buy it with eventually if u run it enough
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    They should update the FBI loot table to share the same rewards as the SoMI treasure maps.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited November 2016

I see a map and treasure RP nerf incoming. So, you can get a peridot from maps too. People just can't be happy with nice rewards.

Of course i can be happy, but my point is that we're not rewarded with my guildies for running FBI, all we can get is a better timer. But yet by fishing in a supposed D&D game im more rewarded.

Since how long we're telling them there's no incentive of running dungeons about maybe FBI just to run it faster and faster? And see how they fix this issue? Adding brilliant diamond, blood rubis, black opal just by fishing. And i can just watch my Lesser Thaum stone in my inventory to remind me how idiot I am to still run dungeons?
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User

They should update the FBI loot table to share the same rewards as the SoMI treasure maps.

Yea, since not everyone enjoy fishing, they could make loot in dungeon similar to treasure map. I mean those giant has been around the north for so long that they have found several treasure map along the way and stash the treasure they found at their base? Although most treasure found is sent to Drufi, she also reward her lieutenant precious gem or magical item to keep their loyalty. So dont make them drop nothing. Not peridot. Not lesser resonance. Not fish ( all fish has been eaten before they even reach Drufi so dont put fish in Drufi chest either ). They should drop at least a ruby from each lieutenant.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    kangkeok said:

Yea, since not everyone enjoy fishing, they could make loot in dungeon similar to treasure map. I mean those giant has been around the north for so long that they have found several treasure map along the way and stash the treasure they found at their base? Although most treasure found is sent to Drufi, she also reward her lieutenant precious gem or magical item to keep their loyalty. So dont make them drop nothing. Not peridot. Not lesser resonance. Not fish ( all fish has been eaten before they even reach Drufi so dont put fish in Drufi chest either ). They should drop at least a ruby from each lieutenant.
    I think the giant administration is failing and corrupted. All the Lieutenant stashed the real treasure in their area and sending garbage to the top administration. The corrupted Lieutenants were smart enough not to carry those treasure in their pockets just in case Drufi dropped by to have a random audit.

Runechanged Trolls are these corrupted Lieutenants' accountants who carried some petty cash. That is why they can blow up in order to destroyed the evidence.

No wonder Drufi wanted to start a war. He was fooled by his corrupted followers.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***