test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Am I missing something

dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
I have been playing Neverwinter since it 1st hit XB1. I took a break and while I did a military transfer. What I would like to know is what is the point of killing minions or trash mobs to get to the boss and then has to fight more trash mobs while I am fighting the boss? Most bosses can 1 shot you then you, especially in the dungeons(epic). So then I have to worry and focus on mobs that I thought I killed. I know there is a threat mechanic and a tank mechanic as well. My gear is good not 2600 or 3000 good but its there.

Basically what I am asking or trying to saying is; what is the point of kill enemies only to fight those same enemies while I fight the boss. The boss is already deals major damage. If it is just to make the game harder thats garbage. If that was the only way to make the game harder was to add trash mobs to the boss fight.
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
Rogue - Serenity (PS4)

Comments

• moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    The trash mobs are really only there to help you gain AP & if a decent level shouldn't really be providing a threat whilst you focus on the Boss.

Sounds like you need to focus on increasing your gear & gaining some more Boons to increase your character.
  • speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User

The trash mobs are really only there to help you gain AP...

Yeah, like those ridiculously low level mobs right after the Scorpions, but before Lostmouth in eLoL. Every gets to boost AP before the final fight.
  • dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I am lacking on boons still working some campaigns. Rocking dusk raid gear, and elemental weapons from the firey pit. Still in the process of upgrading them.
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)