test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold Lance and Shield (Artifacts)?

Good morning, I am puzzled as to what "material/requirement" I am missing to purchase these? I have the fangs and the "guild marks"; however, I am missing 1 material/requirement to make the purchase. I searched YouTube and Google, but no help. What is the last material/requirement to purchase these?

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Good morning, I am puzzled as to what "material/requirement" I am missing to purchase these? I have the fangs and the "guild marks"; however, I am missing 1 material/requirement to make the purchase. I searched YouTube and Google, but no help. What is the last material/requirement to purchase these?

You're going to need to search up "Stronghold Guardian's Armaments" in the Auction House. Last I checked, it was around 2 mil apiece (PC), so prepare to drop a lot of dosh for it.

(If the AH is being a HAMSTER, then try searching "Stronghold" and scroll from there. It should be a purple thing).

You will need two of those Armaments, one for the mainhand and one for the offhand.

I also recall you will need to be in a guild with a certain rank marketplace, but my alliance (Tuxedo-T) has a Stronghold with a Rank10 market, so I never noticed/knew if this is a thing.

The lance and shield are account-bound, so if another character of yours is loaded with Guild marks/Fangs, you can buy one of the pieces on your GF and the other piece on your other character.

I am not sure if it works with refining it, but it's likely you can refine it on your other characters.

• qqmcgoo#3069 qqmcgoo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Wonderful and thank you! I will search the AH tonight! My guild rank is high enough and I have enough fangs and marks to purchase one of them today once I buy the item off the AH. What is your personal thoughts? Is the twisted set better than the strong hold set for weapons?
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Wonderful and thank you! I will search the AH tonight! My guild rank is high enough and I have enough fangs and marks to purchase one of them today once I buy the item off the AH. What is your personal thoughts? Is the twisted set better than the strong hold set for weapons?

No problem!

Twisted is primarily used for a DPS build, aka, maximum damage. Don't bother trying to stack the Defense stacks, since monsters attack rather slowly.

While the Stronghold set is the best for buffing, the buffs are rather small (unless you regularly run with 4 others who own a SH set), and as such, I would only go for it if you absolutely want every buff at your disposal as a GF.