test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

War Boar and Bronzewood enchantment

thatsmeaswellthatsmeaswell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
Does anybody know if the mark of the bronzewood enchantment triggers the + 3% damage on marked targets from the war boar companion? Or do only the marks from gf and gwf work with it?

Best Answer

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓
    Bronzewood's "mark" is a debuff, and references the yellow colour you see on targets where it's active. It has nothing to do with a fighter's Mark ability, doesn't build threat, and doesn't interact with any bonus against Marked targets.

The devs basically shouldn't have used that word in Bronzewood's tooltip, because it means something so specific in the context of NW.

@forumnamesuxs I don't have the boar. Do you want a preview copy of my Bronzewood? If you wanted to conclusively test.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

Answers

• Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    I doubt it, since BW doesn't actually put a mark on the target, like GF/GWF do, unless it's just invisible.
    This sounds like something @thefabricant would either already know for sure, or want to test out.
    I'd do it myself if I had access to a BW enchantment, but I don't.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• Options
    Well, the enchantment is there, the boar is missing. Is there a way to test it without the boar? Maybe on a gf or gwf? I do not know those classes anymore since i main a hr and dont play other classes so often since mod 6, but i own one of each and would do the testing if i would know how.
  • Options
    Thanks for clarifiying
  • Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User

Bronzewood's "mark" is a debuff, and references the yellow colour you see on targets where it's active. It has nothing to do with a fighter's Mark ability, doesn't build threat, and doesn't interact with any bonus against Marked targets.

The devs basically shouldn't have used that word in Bronzewood's tooltip, because it means something so specific in the context of NW.

@forumnamesuxs I don't have the boar. Do you want a preview copy of my Bronzewood? If you wanted to conclusively test.

Thanks for the offer, but I very much doubt that I'll learn anything you haven't already said.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!