test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Knights of Good Fun is recruiting

I've been working on this guild on my own for a little bit now, ever since some drama in the last guild left a sour taste in my mouth. So, I'm looking to make a guild based loosely on The Guild (unfortunately The Knights of Good name is taken, darn!) and mostly based around a community. I don't really care what your item level, what your overall level, or how many times a week you play. I do care that you bring a good attitude and HAVE FUN playing the game.

Just building up a bit more influence and a fair amount more Frozen Treasures, then GH 3 and MP2 will be built!

This is a link to the website "What we're all about" section. Apply for membership there, introduce yourself with your gamertag and I will add you ingame ASAP. http://kogf.shivtr.com/forums/1777038

Mission Statement

Knights of Good Fun is a collection of mature individuals who understand how teamwork and group content interplay. We are looking for players who put the team before themselves in dungeons/raids and understand how their class and build interact with other classes and builds to best clear the more difficult content at the item level proscribed and beyond.

Additionally we expect members to be helpful to the community at large and maintain a positive image of the Knights in the communities eyes. This extends to but is not limited to: no booting without a good reason (Item level lower than you think it should be or using a build you do not approve of is NOT a good reason), no personal attacks on other community members (trolling), no taking advantage of people in general. These are relatively easy things to avoid and are the bare minimum I expect from our guild.

There is no buy in and no required periodic donations. Donate what you can, when you can - the more you donate, the faster we grow! Having said that people who do not contribute to the guild or the community will be prodded. Repeated prodding will result in the boot, I'm not looking for members I have to manage, I'm not going to sit there with a spreadsheet every week and make sure no one shortchanged the donations. I am looking for self starter types, people who want to build a community together and can work toward a common goal.

Cheers