test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 10 PvE Righteous Divine Oracle Devoted cleric buffing guide (video only!)

124»

Comments

• Options
    lifeofrisklifeofrisk Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    i watch ac build video and you say abusive build but i didnt understanded where are bugs. you say spraite is abusive because is 2.1% and not 2%? and why use drowned weapon? i have always gift of haiste because i use much divine glow and i have burned weapon that give ap so its better. i think drowned weapon ap is a bug but not abusive bug.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    it's a bug and quite useful, it has been there since elemental weapons were introduced (so about a year). the ap gain on divine glow and BoH are the same. They are both HoTs procing Gift of Haste
  • Options
    xkrz8xdeathxkrz8xdeath Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Well I made a dc now dc getting nerfs I'm pretty upset watch dc going turn out like the pally after nerf :(
  • Options
    lifeofrisklifeofrisk Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    thank you @putzboy78 very kind, do you know if AA share rampaging madness? i alwayas hear no in this forum but now i hear yes.
  • Options

Well I made a dc now dc getting nerfs I'm pretty upset watch dc going turn out like the pally after nerf :(

I wouldn't sweet it, if they nerf anything it will be the power buffing. DC as a class will be fine, as will the pallys and the sws who are screaming in the forums. They always are. Everytime there's a nerf people cry it will kill the class and most of the time a new build surfaces that was stronger than the last.

thank you @putzboy78 very kind, do you know if AA share rampaging madness? i alwayas hear no in this forum but now i hear yes.

No idea, I run DO. @jazzfong or @jeffslider have probably tested it
  • Options
    ijonumijonum Member Posts: 55 Arc User

About gear, my dc is about 2.5k and I just grinded out hes to get the burning set,

Hey, aren't you the guy I was running some ~20 Rock Falls in Fiery Pit on Saturday (I think)? :) Rdzawmir Hyndrantson here :)

• Options
    lerapiso818lerapiso818 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User

I've not tested it, but since it's a buff, I don't think it's shared.
  • Options
    ijonum said:

About gear, my dc is about 2.5k and I just grinded out hes to get the burning set,

Hey, aren't you the guy I was running some ~20 Rock Falls in Fiery Pit on Saturday (I think)? :) Rdzawmir Hyndrantson here :)

No, I don't think so.

@diogene0 are you sure that the power bonus from underdark rings is shared? In your video you say so. I was browsing the Xbox forums and saw a player who was telling people that power bonus isn't shared and it is better to use personalized rings.
    Just another hour to go.
  • Options

ijonum said:

No, I don't think so.

@diogene0 are you sure that the power bonus from underdark rings is shared? In your video you say so. I was browsing the Xbox forums and saw a player who was telling people that power bonus isn't shared and it is better to use personalized rings.
    @dupeks has already tested this. See this thread arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1218468/mod-10-dc-changes/p1
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User

ijonum said:

No, I don't think so.

No, this is one of the few things I haven't tested before making this video. If I had to test every item step by step, first, I'd be bored to tears, then, I'd never publish any video as this would be excessively time consuming. All of the unusual stuff though, I tested it. Boons, feats, INT, you name it. And at some point I have to make the video and rely on others to correct me if I make a mistake on easy and known stuff, so bear with me please. :smile:
  • Options
    tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    The thing is that Cryptic likes to make lots of these little ninja changes that don't show up on patch notes, and only players who know their characters by heart notice these changes. Underdark "rising" rings working on bondings is more of a recent thing, for example, since they didn't even work properly on many companions just a few months ago.

Besides just plain misinformation, this is one of the reasons why people often post conflicting reports about item/feat/power effects.

As for AA, the general idea is that buffs -> do no affect AA (including Rampaging Madness, which I checked just a week ago). There are exceptions of course, especially when buggy feats/powers enter the picture, but it's better to keep track of these exceptions than the other way round.
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    tyrtallow said:

The thing is that Cryptic likes to make lots of these little ninja changes that don't show up on patch notes, and only players who know their characters by heart notice these changes. Underdark "rising" rings working on bondings is more of a recent thing, for example, since they didn't even work properly on many companions just a few months ago.

Besides just plain misinformation, this is one of the reasons why people often post conflicting reports about item/feat/power effects.

As for AA, the general idea is that buffs -> do no affect AA (including Rampaging Madness, which I checked just a week ago). There are exceptions of course, especially when buggy feats/powers enter the picture, but it's better to keep track of these exceptions than the other way round.

I checked rampaging madness lately and it worked, so I don't know. That was a few weeks ago though.