test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't see group?

I guess I have the bug where you don't see the rest of your group party when you join a group. Plus I'm not getting the double AD rewards either? Is this going to be fixed soon or am I just screwed from enjoying the double AD this weekend?

Comments

• lourdieslourdies Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    At least I know it's not just me having this problem. No double AD, no party members and won't let me click the beholder tank. And it's only on one character...... My favorite one.
    0kqy.jpg
  • orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    This problem started a few days ago on one of my characters too. I have tried everything, and nothing has fixed it. I can touch the beholder thankfully, but I'm not getting any diamonds at all from dungeons, and of course no drops really either. I submitted a ticket to support on the 15th but haven't heard anything back. I hope they can fix it. I don't want to have to start my Control Wizard over again.

I live in fear of this happening to my favorite character.
  • randomkeyhits#0843 randomkeyhits Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I'll add my voice to this one.

One of my three toons, my main of course, is now suffering this.

Queue for an instance, look in the manage instance option and I'm the only one in my queue group. The other people in the instance are listed but just names, not level or anything else.

Can't invite them or anything into group, tried the leave/random invite/rejoin, shutdown/restart PS4 and every other "solution" I can find. Nothing works.

If its any incentive to fix this one, its now ridiculously easy to complete capped content, it looks like though I'm in the instance, I'm no longer capped. It almost makes up for not getting drops but well, really doesn't,

Edit :

Saw that for the portobello game it thought I'd done the Malabog's castle queue, which I hadn't. Joined an ancestral treasure run for ToD with a full five man group and afterwards could see that it no longer thought I'd done Malabog's I then tried a queued instance as normal and everything worked fine. It seems going into an instance with a full pre-made group cures it as when you come out it correctly allows you to detach from the group.

Post edited by randomkeyhits#0843 on