test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock Tyrannical Curse + Hadar Grasp

hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
Hello.

I have notice that if u use Tyrannical Curse on enemy/training dummy whatever, And u cast Hadar Grasp. it consume Tyrannical Curse and cancel its effect.. It was not supposed to do it..

Please check it..

========================================================================
“The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================

Comments

• Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited August 2016

tyrannical threat should be recastable if enemy dies instead of canceling out

Should be and what is not same. ;)
    Plus remember, Tyrannical threat no more.. Its Tyrannical Curse. Single curse only.

I was argued in preview that this TC need repply/recast ability.. But I didn't hear that any stuff have been done..
    =========================

I notice why TC is consumed<. its because if u apply TC and lesser or simple curse will be put on top TC. If u use Curse consume powers. They will consume not lesser or simple tab Curse< they will consume TC.

Suggestion:
    I think they should remove curse consume from Hadar grasp and make as DT which is curse sinnergy.
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    New curses doesn't put on enemy!

Just not effect or it's about 0,5 sec.
    The problem was with party of two warlocks. Seems like it put just latest curse and leaves all previouse, even Tyrannical. I wasnt possible to put Tyrannical or any curse during other warlock fight the same mob.

When you are alone or there aren't other SWs - everything is OK.
    Also you need to unput passive skill with small curses....
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"