test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seals of triumph

denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
Hello all,

I haven't kept up with the game in the past year, and I just saw the pvp gear requires 400 + seals of triumph to get.

Did they introduce a new way to acquire seals? Back when I still played actively it was 1 per day.

Thanks
I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread

Comments

• Options
    looomislooomis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 253 Arc User
    I think the only way to obtain it is winning a domination match. 60 seals for the first win on each account each day. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    looomis said:

I think the only way to obtain it is winning a domination match. 60 seals for the first win on each account each day. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct, and you also get 30 from daily SH pvp, so please everyone spread the word and encourage everyone to queue for SH pvp once they are done with their domination daily.
  • Options
    ilusiphurilusiphur Member Posts: 34 Arc User

looomis said:

You are correct, and you also get 30 from daily SH pvp, so please everyone spread the word and encourage everyone to queue for SH pvp once they are done with their domination daily.
    I'm assuming that you need to WIN the SH siege to get the token?

• Options
    edited August 2016
    ilusiphur said:

looomis said:

I'm assuming that you need to WIN the SH siege to get the token?

You need to score a minimum of 1,000 damage done to the enemy stronghold I believe, you get less tokens but it's still something. If you find yourself in a situation where you are pitted against a guild you should try to PM some of them and ask them to allow you to get to minimum score.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    delete
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    delete
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User

looomis said:

if you win a daily dom match get your 60 youw will not get 30 for winning a SH match I have won 2 stronghold matches and 1 was top of leader board but no seals
  • Options
    cos#5942 cos Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    60 seals?

I get one each day, for winning one game... what am i doing wrong? O.O
  • Options
    looomislooomis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 253 Arc User
    I assume you are playing on a console? Above changes are only for mod10, so only on PC currently.
  • Options
    cos#5942 cos Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Ahh yea I do, PS4. Thanks for the replay