test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Final Maze Engine Boon---

rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
Does Templar's Wrath count as a heal? Just curious if it would trigger Engine Inspiration. Don't really want the Crit Boon as I plan on getting Owlbear pet, and I don't really need either the Shield or Control Bonus.

Thoughts on the best boon for a Prot Pally?

Thanks

Fat E

Comments

• soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    i'm pretty sure it does not count as a heal, but it's not like i have tested it directly with that boon.

but when i use it, there are no green numbers that pop up. also when i use it, it does not proc prism. however, if you do use prism, Engine Inspiration may still be a worthy choice.

If you use the insignia bonus Gladiator's Guild (When your Stamina is above 75%, you move 15% faster. When your Stamina is below 25%, gain 15% of your Power as Stamina Gain.) then Displace Fate may help you keep your little movement boost, but only if you use your shield a lot.

really not much going on for us with the 4th boon unless you are going for a high crit build.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    I might go with the heal boon; as a Prot Pally, I could (maybe) use Sanctuary as a heal better for teammates--20K heal could make the difference between life or death.