test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [7/21] - COMPLETE/FOUNDRY UP

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Update 11:49AM: The Foundry is back up.

Update 9:13AM: Maintenance is complete. The Foundry is currently down, but we're looking into it and hope to have a resolution soon :(.

Update 9:00AM: Maintenance needs to be extended by an additional 30 minutes due to an issue we discovered.

Neverwinter will undergo maintenance on 7/21 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours for a server reset.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    This would explain the issue with attempting to log in. Thanks for the announcement.
  • junglegirl777junglegirl777 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm really going to have to start following tweets, since that is the only indication on my end that there was a maintenance today.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

I'm really going to have to start following tweets, since that is the only indication on my end that there was a maintenance today.

Normally, that would be fine, but the NW Twitter account has been permitted to run a script (Andy can't possibly be doing it manually) that replies with a fortune to anyone who retweets it, and it's been well over 1000 posts of spam in the last day. Though if you actually followed them via an app instead of using a web browser, I think you could filter the crapola.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    Maintenance and patches are always on Thursday Morning (US). Also, If you are logging in and see a "red" server status, you probably will not get in until it turns "green"...just saying.
  • mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    My game crashed 3 times in 20 mins after maintenance. I hope they fix this soon.
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    my game is crashing as soon as I try to select a character, is this a problem for others, any advice appreciated
  • darkdruid8darkdruid8 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    Does this mean the foundry will be down for another six months without so much as a word on what is going on?

Here I thought this was going to be a good day.....
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I think you better check your "issue" again :) Game is now back up and my client crashes on character change like most peoples at the moment.
  • leonylbleonylb Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Game crashing while selecting character or changing to another character.
  • fdsakhfduewhfiuffdsakhfduewhfiuf Member Posts: 604 Arc User
    I'm seeing crashes too.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    It crashes more often than Pokemon Go and that means something.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • hav0clolhav0clol Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User

my game is crashing as soon as I try to select a character, is this a problem for others, any advice appreciated

naw it's happening to heaps of people