test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Journal

nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
edited July 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hi,
could you squeeze in a reworked journal in a future release?
The way it look today is very messy if you have more than 10 quests pending.

I suggest drop down lists for areas and/or Mods, maybe like you can collapse a Mod and see he number or something like that.

The way it is now, if you level up a character new, after 60 your Journal is a total mess. At least mine is.
Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!

Comments

• Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Outmoded/unavailable achievements could be removed==unless they are a placeholder for returning items. "Into the Never", for example, should only show in journals for those who completed it. We can no longer become Protectors of the Enclave as Valindra no longer sieges Neverwinter, etc. And don't get me started on Dungeons.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    The journal isn't nearly as messy as the new campaign window, which I absolutely despise.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    I agree, some sort of collapsing index that automatically shows the quests you have on the map you're on. And that if you plan to go to an other map you can look at what quests you have there by a simple click to expand the list for that map.
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

The journal isn't nearly as messy as the new campaign window, which I absolutely despise.

Indeed, the new campaign window is very messy and a nightmare (not the one you ride) concerning navigation as there is no way to go back to the overview with the keyboard.
    You don't see which campaign has something ready for pickup,
    the interface is inconsistent and always only displays very little information.

Another terrible spillover from console to PC.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!