test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

plague or terror for pve

cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
Hi
Pls tell me which is better for gf buff only pve. Now i have plague but i have problem in twiested weap.
When i attack i set on fire enemy and i lose paranoia, all time i have bloodlust 24 and paranoia 1.
Maybe better options is terror or something else?

Comments

• Options
    abmaiden95abmaiden95 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I prefer using feytouched due to the debuff effect
  • Options
    craoluscraolus Member Posts: 80 Arc User

I prefer using feytouched due to the debuff effect

Couldn't you possibly be taking the damage boost from a DPS though?
  • Options
    cerberusforcescerberusforces Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    I'm back to fire weap and still use plague.
  • Options
    oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    Depends on your playing style, are you confident that you can keep 3 stacks all the time on all mobs, then P. Fire is better.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    I prefer Plague, although I did take a Lightning for a spin.
    It's unarguably more "flashy" than PF but I'm still more inclined to say that PF is BIS for a GF in PVE.

Twisted set is probably not optimal for a GF that's looking to optimize his defense. I would say it's one of the worst actually :).

As you said, you're getting much more Bloodlust than Paranoia due to the DOT effect that Plague applies. It's basically one WMS or ET in the crowd of mobs and boom! you're full on Power stack from Bloodlust.

I'd say that Burning set is kind of better? maybe? possibly?:) hard to say really...I got lucky with Twisted drops from eDemo so I took this one :D
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    kemi1984 said:

It's unarguably more "flashy" than PF but I'm still more inclined to say that PF is BIS for a GF in PVE.

Twisted set is probably not optimal for a GF that's looking to optimize his defense. I would say it's one of the worst actually :).

As you said, you're getting much more Bloodlust than Paranoia due to the DOT effect that Plague applies. It's basically one WMS or ET in the crowd of mobs and boom! you're full on Power stack from Bloodlust.

I'd say that Burning set is kind of better? maybe? possibly?:) hard to say really...I got lucky with Twisted drops from eDemo so I took this one :D

I use twisted with Terror. With KV i can keep paranoia at max most of the time.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • Options
    oliboyph said:

kemi1984 said:

I use twisted with Terror. With KV i can keep paranoia at max most of the time.
    Yeah, Terror is much better since it does not have the DoT effect. Looks cool too ;)

2). Yes. I am panzer!
  • Options
    abmaiden95abmaiden95 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    @craolus
    I use it because often the plague fire is used by the dc, and i don't think it stack on enemies
  • Options

@craolus

I use it because often the plague fire is used by the dc, and i don't think it stack on enemies

Different ranks of PF do stack. So in a co-ordinated group it's possible to take advantage of it.

2). Yes. I am panzer!
  • Options
    guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    PLague for PVE... Terror for PVP
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Second...pure PF and trans PF debuffs stack?
  • Options
    Yes, afaik different ranks of PF enchant do stack.

2). Yes. I am panzer!