test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gods of Awesome

bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
Gods of Awesome
Gods of Awesome is a fun laid back level 12 guild looking for decent people who are fun to play with. We try to focus on fun above all else! We are looking for new recruits of any race/class or level to join the guild and enjoy the game with. Our members range from helpful top-geared veterans to newer players who are still learning the ropes. Our membership currently consists of North American, European and Oceanic/Australian players.

We use TeamSpeak for communication and we’re more than happy to assist you with setting it up. In addition to this, we’re here for you, even if you’re a new player or an old returning player with questions.

We have PvE and PvP focused players in the guild, and we do influence runs in our stronghold daily. It’s a requirement to collect and donate 400 influence per day to the guild coffer. In return we are providing useful boons such as power and an XP boost to help your characters in battle.

We have an Explorer's Guild stronghold boon structure, that allows double resources from Explorer's Charts.

We’re part of the Gustbusters Brigade Alliance, which is a level 20 guild that provides the following benefits to all of our guild members:
  • Access to level 20 guild marketplace items.
  • Access to masterwork charts to gather masterwork resources with.
  • Access to masterwork quests.
  • 18.6% XP Boost
To join Gods of Awesome go to http://GodsOfAwesome.com to see what we are about. If you like what you see, apply on the web site and then we will send you an invite to the guild.

Must be 18 years or older.

Must not be offended by crude jokes or adult language.

Must join our voice chat server at least once.

If you have any more questions, reply to this post or contact one of the following players in-game:
Post edited by bigredbrent on
Tagged:

Comments

• sneak#6191 sneak Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Fun guild of helpful players. We're still looking for members.

update 8/22:

This happened a few weeks ago but I never updated until now.

I was trying to stick around and work things out/resolve the issues but George (one of the leaders) is too disrespectful and I had to take off because of him. Most the members on the other hand are great people.. it's just that George is too difficult to deal with. The above statement is intentionally put very simply and lacks very much detail. For more information contact Atodaso@sneak#6191.
    Post edited by sneak#6191 on
    Atodaso@sneak#6191
    Tornado Of Souls

• jeaux221jeaux221 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Great guild...
  • sigsauer#5552 sigsauer Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    awesome guild and very friendly
  • bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    If you notice, my post was up first. And then an absolute traitor took the guild for himself and thought nothing of it. I am sure in his mind he believes that he is completely justified or that he deserves the guild all to himself.
This discussion has been closed.