test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

3K GWF Possibly looking for a new guild

My current guild is not very active during my time zone US PST. I'm 3000iL GWF with many alts. Looking for an active guild that runs Castle Never and Edemo non stop. Im well over 18 and have a mic. Looking for at least a level 13 guild, with no buy ins and donation requirements. I like to donate (still need more dragon flight gear) but don't want pressure and dead lines. Life steal boon a plus.
Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.

Comments

• Options
    blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Well i would suggest Reagents of Death, but we are just getting ready to go to GH 11. we run alot of CN and Edemo. If you change your mind about GH level let me know.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    My guild might be recruiting. I think that since we got to GH Rank 18 that we raised the IL min to 3200, but I can check.
  • Options
    zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Eviscerate is recruiting. We are GH17 pushing GH18 (probably will be started this weekend). We do not have the LS boon, but we do have Power, Arpen, Defense, and HP all at level 8. We do not run eDemo all that much these days, but there is almost always a CN farm going.

Requirements are:
    2.9k iL
    Age 21+
    Headset
    SH starter pack as buy-in.

If interested, please hit one of our officers up in game or on XBL:
    arq0s@arq0s (guild leader)
    Kalysta@MuffinPuffinz
    Neverender@LWNeverender
    Sha@Shanna854
    Kerb Stomp@ShadoVVAssass1n
    Eliza Felderson@Couch Potato
    Gemildert Stolz@Zak3056
  • Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    The guy's looking for a freeloader pass to good boons.
    pr3stigex said:

at least a level 13 guild, with no buy ins and donation requirements

• Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    null
    Actually I'm just looking for a good guild, not a business transaction. I'm looking to contribute because I like the guild, not because I HAVE to. I'm not looking to just line someone's pockets because they established a decent guild.
  • Options
    How can you be lining someone's pockets when the people in a level 13 guild had to go through a lot of investment to get to that point? You want to join a guild that level for free, and expect them to not have requirements??
  • Options
    I want to join a good guild. Not all good guilds have BUY INS. I want to feel welcomed, not like a bought my way in. Sure I can spend some diamonds and resources to get into a TOP guild, then I'll just feel like a bought a spot whether or not I belong.

I stopped playing as much back when strongholds came out due to the economy and the fact that pallies where doing 10x the damage as DPS characters. I was part of a guild in which I felt welcomed and contributed, I was an officer in Well Endowed before it was bought. I'm sorry I want to be part of a guild and make sure I enjoy the people and environment before I contribute to a guild where I'm not even sure I fit in. Its not about the boon, or the GH level. Its about wanting to feel welcomed like before the strongholds changed the whole feel of guilds in general.

I dont just want to be another number with a deadline attached to it. I have a lot to contribute. Knowledge and time, as well as resources. I just want to make sure its for the right guild.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Ignore cesar, just 1 more person trying to justify charging new members. RUTHLESS are just finishing GH 19, have rank 9 boons including lifesteal and we do not charge. We have a 3k IL min but there's a bit of a waiting list for dps classes.

You can put your name down on our forum - nwruthless.boards.net and @fierceeyedfox will let you know when we have an opening.

Only requirement is daily influence, everything else is purely voluntary.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    You ruined it for him, armadeonx, you have a requirement.

Well, pr3stigex, if you are really honest about contributing to a guild, my sincere suggestion is do not worry about requirements at least. You should be able to find out if a given guild is not the one for you within the first week (some even very first day) so you won't be spending a lot of resources in that timeframe... You might be missing the right build at the expense of being too picky.
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Well, pr3stigex, if you are really honest about contributing to a guild, my sincere suggestion is do not worry about requirements at least. You should be able to find out if a given guild is not the one for you within the first week (some even very first day) so you won't be spending a lot of resources in that timeframe... You might be missing the right build at the expense of being too picky.

Which is hard if you have to drop 1 mil +/- just to find that out. Now if there were trial periods, that would be a different story.
  • Options

Oh there's a huge difference between a 'buy-in' and running influence. Influence takes maybe 15-20 mins of game time but doesn't cost anything other than that time - you also get guild marks for it so it's a form of farming for yourself too.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    pr3stigex said:

Which is hard if you have to drop 1 mil +/- just to find that out. Now if there were trial periods, that would be a different story.

That would be a buy-in, something you have to give in order to join. But you also talked about donation requirements... No pressure and deadlines. What I get from this is you do not want the guild to tell you, "you have to donate 400 influence on a daily basis", or/and "20 AD weekly", stuff like that.

Isn't that what you mean?
  • Options

Well I was referring to buy ins mostly. The motivation for that portion of the post is due to a recent event in my current guild. Basically I was approached to join a guild and was told up front the requirements. Join FB page, Line App, And be at least 2500IL which met all the requirements. Then a few weeks after joining was approached by a senior/lead member asking if I had donated. My response was that I donate all the time. He was like I dont see that you donated your Box of Power from the zen market, so I told him that I wasn't aware. He said ok he will talk to the person who recruited me. A few days later I get a party invite explaining how I have a week to donate the box and that I'm now rank 3 and have AD donations due.

I dont mind donating but if someone doesnt tell you upfront then demands it later, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to where I dont feel like I can even bond with those people.
  • Options
    That explains it better! Well, this guild thing is, imho, a lottery thing... They can tell you wonders before you join, and days after joining you get a surprise like that, or they tell you they are very active and you find out everybody do things on their own, or the guild is simply dead, etc.

Point is take the chance with a guild that doesn't ask for too much but needs you to be active... Probably won't be a GH13 but maybe 12 or 11. See how it goes, and always expect surprises like that one you mentioned; it can happen anytime (not saying that it will). But if it happens at least you won't have lost a big investment.

Good luck with your search.

@armadeonx, sorry dude, he didn't ignore me.
  • Options
    Yeah that's bad. I've never come across anyone who has an issue with influence though as it's not really a cost, just a bit of time.

Also, we're only a matter of weeks away from GH 20 - pretty soon our guys won't need to run influence :wink:

We also run 15 man HEs a lot too - band of loathing anyone? Someone just shouts in guild chat and anyone who's interested turns up - we normally have good turn outs as you can get good drops.

• Options
    immortylslayr#3824 immortylslayr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am founder member of a fairly new guild, Laidback Adventurers, and although I cannot offer what the other guilds can, with boons and perks , what we do offer is companionship, good times and always a place to call home. I am always on during the week late EST, and available to run with any member of my guild and try to help them anyway I can. I am a 2600 GWF and also have a 2200 HR. Most of the guild has been here from the start and many are now participating in dailies and other end game content. If you are interested in helping a new guild, having fun and making friends, please PM GT- ImmortlSlayr.