test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero's Feast

lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
With the summer festival around the corner, I checked out the calendar event and saw that the Hero's Feast is featured as a highly desirable reward.

I just want to point out that the bonus was great before mod 6. 1000hp and 186 power. However with the new stat curves that are now a year old, these bonus's are severely lacking. I would recommend a significant bump to both!
"we all love this game and want it to thrive"

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    +1
    but good luck with that
    they have not even bumped up/scaled the level 60 pvp campaign reward items either for years

meanwhile the caprese and watermellon (from the same event ) work and scale fine
  • lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    very true, just weird that they would hype hero's feast as an ultimate reward when it is so "meh" i really wish it would scale and make the item actually worth going after
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Well, we won't know until we see, but the Portobello event saw not just a rescaling, but a complete change in the effect of the Lliira's Fare and Red Veins foods, which didn't get noted anywhere at all (and was retroactively applied to pre-existing items). So they are cognizant of issues with event foods and are dealing with at least some of them as the events run.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    true, and I hope you are right! since they have reworked some of the other foods for summer's festival maybe the feast made it on the list this year
    there is still time :)