Cyan text = New since NW.62.20160518a.1
- This covers last week's and this week's build.Red text =
Removed since NW.62.20160518a.1HighlightsGuild Alliances
Guilds will now be able to band together into an alliance! This feature provides the opportunity for alliances of up to 13 guilds to contribute to each other's growth and band together for challenging tasks.
With this update, players will be able to visit allied guilds' Strongholds, take part in Alliance-wide chat, and gain benefits from their guild's spot in the alliance, based on the level of all guilds combined. Players may also shop at allied guilds' stores and contribute to allied guilds' coffers, if they so choose.
Guilds who had a Gauntlgrym allegiance prior to Module 6: Elemental Evil cannot join another alliance after they leave their first.
- Guilds who had a Gauntlgrym allegiance prior to Module 6: Elemental Evil can now properly join an Alliance, but if they leave, there is an issue preventing them from joining another.
- Players are not properly kicked from ex-allies' map if their guild is booted from the alliance.
The initial alliance leader is placed on probation when starting an alliance. Alliance chat channel displays debug text when joined, instead of its correct name. Alliance invitations can appear spontaneously when changing maps. “Invitations Sent” and “Invitations Received” buttons appear as active on the UI when they should be greyed out (for non-leaders). Sometimes the alliance chat channel does not appear as a selectable channel (if you can tell us exactly when, that would be helpful!).
View more info on this feature and give your feedback here: Official Feedback Thread: Guild Alliances
Updates since NW.62.20160518a.1
- "/all" and "/alliance" now properly allow players to chat in the Alliance chat channel.
- Guilds with Gauntlgrym allegiances can now properly join an Alliance - though currently, if they leave the Alliance afterward, they cannot join another. This will be addressed in a future build.
- Players without the appropriate Alliance permissions can no longer click the "Invitations Sent" and "Invitations Received" buttons.
- The Alliance chat channel is now properly called Alliance by default.
- The probationary period is once again enabled.
- There is now a "Go to Website" button on allied guilds' information page.
- While in an ally's Stronghold map, the name of the allied guild is now properly in the title above the minimap and map UIs.
Sword Coast Chronicle and Campaigns Update
Two new campaigns are now available! The Sword Coast Chronicle campaign brings together all the other campaigns into a recommended order. This should make progression through post-70 content more guided, while leaving the option open to branch out for a more challenging experience.
The Benign Order of the Third Eye campaign provides a recommended flow through lower-level content, and gives the opportunity for new rewards. In addition, the Campaign UI has been updated to provide a recommended flow through all the available campaigns in the game.
The Chronicle UI is not final. The Benign Order of the Third Eye campaign UI is not final. The Benign Order of the Third Eye repeatable task, Assemble Orb Quadrants, takes 10 seconds. The final version is expected to take 15 minutes.
View more info on this feature and give your feedback here: Official Feedback Thread: Sword Coast Chronicle
Updates since NW.62.20160518a.1
EDIT: Removed "Temporarily Locked" note during thread creation.
- Clicking "Not Yet" in the claim reward window no longer causes the UI to become stuck.
- Quest items no longer drop as Need or Greed.
- Rewards now properly display for completed Deeds.
- Several audio and VO issues have been addressed.
- Several typos have been addressed.
- The Campaign window's title is now "Sword Coast Chronicle."
- The deed claim button now consistently opens the expected deed.
- The Globe of the Third Eye artifact now properly has lore and collection entries.
- The Globe of the Third Eye artifact can now be slotted in Primary artifact slots, though it has no usable power.
- The launch UI art pass for Sword Coast Chronicle is now complete!
- The Minstrel companion now properly has Sword Coast Adventure dice, though a temporary issue prevents the dice from showing in the companion's tooltip.
- The overworld map entry has been adjusted.
- There is now another entry for the PvP Campaign at level 70.
- When completing the low-level portion of the Tyranny of Dragons campaign, the Sword Coast Chronicle progress bar no longer jumps up to the maximum level.
- Whenever the Sword Coast Chronicle window is opened, it will automatically scroll to where the player left off. The position resets when closing the game client.