test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GrAvity X Game - ITA -

nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
The project "GrAvity X Game" is a merging of two active guilds since the closed beta "X Game
Italia
" and "I Granchi Aviatori" thus creating a “motley crew” in terms of playing style but united in
purpose and fundamental principles.
The basic principle is certainly fun, the main purpose of any MMO, in fact we are not elitists, we
don't proclaim to be a top guild, that does not mean that we don't want to be competitive, cause we
love team play and we're good at this!
Currently our Stronghold is level 20, we have 135 active accounts and we run daily
PvP and PvE events.
We decided democratically to join Relentless Alliance cause we found in it a solid and wellorganized
alliance made up of players with very similar principles.

We recruit players who speak Italian with the following prerequisites:

a) The use of Team Speak 3 is mandatory for guild events, raids and pvp.
b) Interest and participation.
c) Education and respect.
b) Achievement of the 70 level.
d) Exclusivity: all the active character must belong to our guild
e) Capacity and awareness to contribute to the development of the fortress.
Weekly contributions are assigned targets for the development of the guild.

We are looking for active players searching for a competitive Italian guild where the teamwork
comes first.

What we expect from the player is above all interest and desire to improve; while from the person
we expect education and wanting to have fun.
As education I mean not only to the guild players, but also to those players will encounter during
your gaming experience.
Requests must be made in game or on our forum.

Italian translation

Il progetto GrAvity X Game è nato dall'unione di due gilde italiane attive sin dal beta testing X GameItalia" e "I Granchi Aviatori creando così un gruppo eterogeneo dal punto di vista dello stile di gioco ma unito negli intenti e nei principi fondamentali.
Il principio fondamentale di qualsiasi MMO è certamente il divertimento, non siamo elitaristi, non siamo interessati a proclamarci gilda top ma questo non vuol dire che non vogliamo essere competitivi, perchè amiamo il gioco di squadra e siamo bravi in questo.
Attualmente la nostra fortezza è al livello 20, abbiamo 135 account attivi ed organizziamo eventi PvP e PvE giornalieri.
Abbiamo democraticamente deciso di entrare nella Relentless Alliance perchè è un alleanza numerosa, solida e ben organizzata composta da persone con pricipi di gioco simili ai nostri.

Reclutiamo giocatori che parlino italiano con i seguneti prerequisiti.

a) Utilizzo di Team Speak 3 obbligatorio
b) Interesse e partecipazione sia per il pve in vista di raids che per Stronghold pvp.
c) Educazione e rispetto.
b) Raggiungimento del livello 70.
d) Esclusività: tutti i personaggi attivi devono appartenere alla nostra gilda
e) Capacità e consapevolezza di dare il proprio contributo allo sviluppo della fortezza.
Settimanalmente indichiamo gli obbiettivi ed i contributi da versare.

Cerchiamo giocatori attivi che cercano una gilda dove il gioco di squadra è al primo posto, che vogliono essere competitivi come italiani, senza doversi adagiare in una gilda internazionale.
Ciò che ci aspettiamo dal giocatore è soprattutto interesse e voglia di migliorare; mentre dalla persona ci aspettiamo educazione e tanta voglia di divertirsi.
Come educazione intendo non solo verso i giocatori di gilda, ma anche verso quei giocatori che incontrerete nel corso della vostra esperienza di gioco.
Le richieste d'ingresso vanno fatte nel forum o in game.

Official Forum
Official Web Site
YouTube Channel

Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
Post edited by nymeros on

Comments

• nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    GrAvity X Game hits GH 19!

We are looking for italian speaking players that meet our requirements.

Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
    Recruits open to all Italian speaking playes, here GS doesn't metter!!

Stronghold l. 20, we are a very active guild both pve/pvp and proud member of Relentless Alliance.
    GH20 Guild - PvE & PvP - Recruitment open for the last 15 spots !!
    We recruit players who speak Italian with the following prerequisites:

a) The use of Team Speak 3 is mandatory for guild events, raids and pvp.
    b) Interest and participation.
    c) Education and respect.
    b) Achievement of the 70 level (no GS req.).
    d) Exclusivity: all the active character must belong to our guild
    e) Capacity and awareness to contribute to the development of the fortress.

Gilda al livello 20 - PvE & PvP - Reclutamenti aperti per gli ultimi 15 posti.
    Reclutiamo giocatori che parlino italiano con i seguneti prerequisiti.

a) Utilizzo di Team Speak 3 obbligatorio
    b) Interesse e partecipazione sia per il pve in vista di raids che per Stronghold pvp.
    c) Educazione e rispetto.
    b) Raggiungimento del livello 70 (il GS non importa).
    d) Esclusività: tutti i personaggi attivi devono appartenere alla nostra gilda
    e) Capacità e consapevolezza di dare il proprio contributo allo sviluppo della fortezza.
    The recruitments are now open for 12 italian speaking players.
    Please contact us on the official forums or in-game if you want to get into a competitive Italian guild both PvE and PvP that if you think you fit in our requirements described above.

I reclutamenti sono aperti per 12 giocatori italiani.
    Contattateci in game o sul forum ufficiale se volete entrare nella gilda italiana competitiva sia in pvp che in pve e pensate di rientrare nei nostri requisiti.

The recruitments are now open for 19 italian speaking players.
    Please contact us on the official forums or in-game if you want to get into a competitive Italian guild both PvE and PvP that if you think you fit in our requirements described above.

I reclutamenti sono aperti per 19 giocatori italiani.
    Contattateci in game o sul forum ufficiale se volete entrare nella gilda italiana competitiva sia in pvp che in pve e pensate di rientrare nei nostri requisiti.
    Recruitments open for 15 players, please read the main post about our requirements.
    We only recruit players who speak Italian, btw in Relentless Alliance we have many high-level guilds who share a chat with us.

Reclutamenti aperti per 15 giocatori, requisiti nel post principale.
    Hello,
    Our Recruitments is open for 15 more italian speaking players (5 spots reserved for pvp players).
    Read the main post about our requirements and conctact us in game.

Ciao,
    Abbiamo riaperto i reclutamenti per 15 giocatori, 5 dei quali riservati per giocatori pvp.
    Leggete il post principale per i requisiti richiesti e contattateci in game.