test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

** The Tyrs Fellowship - The No Drama Alliance ! [ACTIVE Since Game Launch!]

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Thank you Sigil! We are in talk with another guild I have a great deal of respect for, just like I do for you awesome folks in Holiday Harbingers. I've met a LOT of great guild leaders over the years and we are close to allying with my 2 personal favs. I'm very happy we waited, this is working out great. :)

For all you smaller guilds out there, we arent forming just for ourselves. The Fellowship will be accepting ALL SMALL GUILDS that swear and abide by the strictest standards in Neverwinter. Come ride with our no drama no zerg band of adventurers!

We aren't going to be just 13 guilds.. we are as many guilds as necessary that need us!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Do you guys still have the "Veterans" Contingent?

Just wondering - I ran into a guild called "Semper Fi" last week but it had little to do with Jarheads :)
    We absolutely do. And we always will. Many veterans in guild that span 6 games and 8+ years. In fact we just got done with our Memorial Day Ceremony, you can take a look at some of the custom videos I did that we played during the in game event.

As it says in our signature, Research our Guild here | And check out the guild rules. If they seem fair to you, we'd love to have you apply here!!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited June 2016
    We have one more sword spot left (and lots of gauntlet spots!). We need a STRONG organized guild that is proud of their no drama ruleset, and will share a central vision of helping small guilds enjoy all the PvE aspects of Neverwinter right up to the end game.

We are NOT elitist. We are only focused on the success of all member guilds. In the Fellowship - true success is measured in how much FUN all member alliance members are having. Camaraderie is King in the Fellowship!

We have green to expert players.... master crafters and intelligent character builders.. but LOVE to share our knowledge with anyone who plays our style. We run at the speed of the slowest member in party. Our guilds hire based on personality and playstyle, so that allows us to attract all levels of player skill.

Each Fellowship sword guild has earned their good name in Neverwinter in being an excellent member of the Neverwinter community ... if you are looking to share a sword spot with a handful of the greatest no drama no exploit no zerg guilds in Neverwinter, you've arrived home.
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

edited June 2016
    In order to support our mission of no drama on a scale unmatched in Neverwinter alliance play, we are instituting a "No Bad Language" alliance rule while in group with Fellowship members or while using our voice or text comms. This is to create an INSTANT and LASTING friendly environment where camaraderie and honest, ego free gaming can THRIVE for YEARS to come.

You will find ALL player skills in the Fellowship but ZERO elitism and ego stroking. Learn to play anything, ask questions about your build, game mechanics, game content ....anything in the comfort of your Fellowship friends without having to deal wise cracks, name calling or trolling.

edited June 2016
    Ok we are ready to announce our second sword guild.... Tyrs Paladium is PROUD to welcome GUILD MEDIEVAL to the Tyrs Neverwinter Fellowship!!!

This new addition to the FELLOWSHIP opens a very important play option for small and medium sized guilds throughout Neverwinter, and should also prove fun for us ALL - sharing good times with the two longest running NO DRAMA casual guilds in Neverwinter!!

We are COMBINING FORCES AND RESOURCES and providing an ACTIVE HONEST EGO FREE PLAYER COMMUNITY to ALL our member guilds and Vagabonds.

Check out the new FELLOWSHIP FORUM!! Your guild can JOIN SCHEDULED GROUPS and run all aspects of the game previously considered off limits for smaller guilds. CAMARADERIE IS KING in the FELLOWSHIP.

FELLOWSHIP HOMEPAGE:

WARCRIER'S LOUNGE:

THE TYRS TAVERN:

ALL MONITORED BY TYRS PALADIUM, GUILD MEDIEVAL AND ALL FELLOWSHIP GUILD LEADERS!

edited June 2016
    Tomorrow, Sunday 6/26/16 Guild Medieval joins forces with Tyrs Paladium and the Holiday Harbingers. I can speak for Tyrs -- we are roaring to go!!!

We need ONE MORE SWORD. We are seeking an established guild that is willing to play to the highest standards in Neverwinter. We will not rush our decision. Small guilds are ALWAYS being sought; gauntlet spots are available! Alternatively, we are accepting guilds beyond Swords/Gauntlets.

We have an action packed Fellowship forum that is designed to accompany your guild site or for really small guilds even act as your own site (you'll have your own guild section where your guildies can fill out intros and participate in Fellowship conversation and scheduled content.)

edited June 2016
    Well THAT was fun!

We invited Guild Medieval last night. Within the first minute we were deep in conversation. Great adventures are surely ahead...

Who's next? :)

edited July 2016
    Tyrs Paladium would like to announce the addition of two of the finest guilds in Neverwinter proper...

The Neverwinter SOLO Alliance and Legio Draconis!!

We are holding out for ONE MORE SWORD. We are seeking an established guild that is willing to play to the highest standards in Neverwinter.

Small guilds are ALWAYS being sought; gauntlet spots are still available! Alternatively, we are accepting guilds beyond Swords/Gauntlets.

• zhadriss#8663 zhadriss Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nightfall of Purgatory

Hail and well met. I am fortunate to be running with a great group of people in game and we are looking to meet more of the same like-minded people. So far in our searching for Alliances we have run into a great number of elitist attitudes like you mentioned. We are currently a rank 6 guildhall that we stubbornly built brick by brick. We do SH runs daily and are open to any players new and old as we all started new somewhere. Others in my guild are also long time gamers and some have been in this MMO since Beta so we range from new to experienced, young to old in ages but hold fast to a few simple rules. Respect to anyone we cross paths with as you never know who is at that computer keyboard or where they are from. Honor to self and to guild at all times. Last but not the least Loyalty to each other as comrades' in arms and be willing to drop something to assist a guild mate who is struggling on a task or mob.

On personal note I am also a Vet myself and appreciate the fact you recognize and support those who serve. Aside from this I have close to 20 years of MMO experience in a number of games as Beta testing and self-proclaimed fantast addict. As much as I love MMO and the community I miss a good old fashion table top group. Nothing compares to that sound of dice hitting the table and the groans of a crit miss 1 or the joy of a crit 20.

I have been to your website and been following other posts and feel your ideals and character of guild is in line with ours. I hope to here from some of you over the next few days.

(If duplicate posts I apologize my browser crashed.)
    Howdy Zhadriss! Thank you for your service. What you describe above all sounds very much like the type of guild we are looking for.

I'm on vacation at the moment, but will be back late Wednesday. Perhaps we can speak on voice (We use Teamspeak 3) then to discuss everything. Also If you shoot me a PM, I can add the other Tyrs leaders and we can shoot PMs back and forth until then.

• neevakleenbladeneevakleenblade Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Hi there I think I posted in your other thread by mistake. Sry :) I just wanted to know if you have any gauntlet spots left? My guild, Warriors of Light, is a small guild rank 5 going onto rank 6. We are a no drama, play by the rules guild, and a lot of our members are military or retired military, and I would say most are over 30. From what you've said I think my guild would fit in with the alliance. Hoping to hear soon :) Thank you :)
    Just came back from vacation. We DO have gauntlet spots available! I need to get some shut eye, but when I awake... I'll send you some correspondence via PM and we'll get the ball rolling! :)

• skaliwagbillskaliwagbill Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello, I am the guild leader for The Order of the Broken Path. We are a smaller guild with a core of RPG players that game together at home and at local game shops. In NW we mostly focus on PvE, and enjoy helping newer players run quests as a group. I am hoping to get us involved with an alliance with similar family friendly values.
    @skaliwagbill
    Thanks :) It's been so hard finding an alliance we felt we could fit into. I'll be watching for the pm :)
  • zhadriss#8663 zhadriss Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hail and well met. My PM on forums here seem to be messing up so just dropping into to say hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you all soon.
    Well met Zhadriss. I promise haven't forgotten about you. Been tied up with work since coming back from vacation. Very sorry for the delay. I'm looking forward to talking to you in the next few days.

Hello, I am the guild leader for The Order of the Broken Path. We are a smaller guild with a core of RPG players that game together at home and at local game shops. In NW we mostly focus on PvE, and enjoy helping newer players run quests as a group. I am hoping to get us involved with an alliance with similar family friendly values.

@skaliwagbill

Well met skaliwagbill! Yes that sounds really great. As you can tell from my above post I've been really tied up at work. Busy season this year in Real Estate!

I do love the theme of your guild. How many active players do ya'll have? Shoot me a PM here and tell me some more about your guild. Size, what ya'll are working on, age of guild, future plans etc...

edited July 2016

We are are still searching for a 3rd and final Sword position.

If you think your guild fits in well with what we are about, please PM me with as many details of your guild and its plans as possible!

edited July 2016
    Are you unhappy with your current alliance arrangement? Egos getting the best of you in a supposed NO DRAMA alliance?

Let's chat and I'll show you how the Tyrs Paladium difference can benefit your guildies more than any other arrangement.

edited July 2016
    The Fellowship would like to announce our newest member of the family. The Warriors of Light!!

We look forward to years of great adventures together!!!

Thanks :) and we're having a blast :) getting to kill Dragons and the bigger Heroic Encounters is great :D Look forward to a long and lasting alliance. It was great for WoL to find a home at last :)
    edited July 2016
    Thank you neevakleenblade!

The Fellowship is your guild's rocket ship ride back in time. When gaming was simpler, more honest. When playing TOGETHER was the only way to play a game, unless it was called solitaire. :)

What guild wants to be next?

edited August 2016
    The Band. Levon Helm - The best singing drummer of them all.

The characters in the song - Crazy Chester, Luke, Anna Lee, are based on friends of the band. In Levon Helm's autobiography This Wheel's On Fire: Levon Helm And The Story Of The Band, Levon explained:

'We had two or three tunes, or pieces of tunes, and 'The Weight' was one I would work on. Robbie had that bit about going down to Nazareth - Pennsylvania, where the Martin guitar factory is at. The song was full of our favorite characters. 'Luke' was Jimmy Ray Paulman. 'Young Anna Lee' was Anna Lee Williams from Turkey Scratch. 'Crazy Chester' was a guy we all knew from Fayetteville who came into town on Saturdays wearing a full set of cap guns on his hips and kinda walked around town to help keep the peace,if you follow me. He was like Hopalong Cassidy, and he was a friend of the Hawks. Ronnie would always check with Crazy Chester to make sure there wasn't any trouble around town. And Chester would reassure him that everything was peaceable and not to worry, because he was on the case. Two big cap guns, he wore, plus a toupee! There were also 'Carmen and the Devil', 'Miss Moses' and 'HAMSTER,' a name that just seemed to fit the picture. (I believe she looked a lot like Caladonia.) We recorded the song maybe four times. We weren't really sure it was going to be on the album, but people really liked it. Rick, Richard, and I would switch the verses around among us, and we all sang the chorus: Put the load right on me!"

Take a load off ... and join the Fellowship and let's make memories together, guild by guild, guildie by guildie, in the spirit of Gary Gygax, Dave Arneson, and some good 'Ole Rock 'n Roll! ;)

edited August 2016
    Are you an up and coming guild looking to offer your guildies unmatched camaraderie at ALL HOURS of the day and night?

Your search is OVER. Contact us today. But be forewarned, we are only looking for FUN FOLKS... and our definition of fun is: no drama, no zerging, no exploiting!

• tashia#0889 tashia Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi ya, the Villanousity alliance would like to chat about possibly merging into your alliance.

We're helm with three swords of our own and decent activity but the more the merrier right? I'm hesitant to do anything drastic just because we've had 0 drama and great fun with all our allies but you all sound nice.

You can find me in game @tashiaserene
    Hi Tashia,

Yes we are very interested in talking. You can rest assured that DRAMA will not be tolerated in this alliance, so we can put that one to bed immediately :)

edited September 2016

Are you in a guild or alliance that CAN NOT GET ALONG??? Is the above drama (or any drama) a regularity? You needn't put up with it!

JOIN ONE OF THE FABULOUS GUILDS OF THE FELLOWSHIP and PLAY NEVERWINTER THE WAY D&D IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED! :)

edited October 2016
    After a few weeks of discussions between TashiaSerene of Villanousity, and leaders of the FELLOWSHIP, we are thrilled to announce the merger of the Villanousity Alliance! Never fear, in this alliance all guilds are equals, no matter the size. Camaraderie is always in abundance in game and out of it... and egos/elitism is checked at the door.

Guild Members of Villanousity, Royal Black Watch, Carpe Nocte and the MMO Fortune Hunters are hereby welcome to head over to our website to sign up, fill out an intro in your designated guild space, add your characters and come back often to enjoy our community and to join in on scheduled FELLOWSHIP runs in the WAR ROOM!!

http://neverwinterfellowship.shivtr.com/