test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error Messages during loading and while changing characters.

hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
I keep getting these error messages when I load the game and a couple times a day when I go to invoke.

Error Message I get every time i load neverwinter,started at Mod9 release:

Unrecognized command: SuperEsc setUsername aXXXXXXXXXQatyahooQperiodcom d3d9
"SuperEsc" takes 2 argument(s).
SuperEsc

Error message when i am changing between characters:

Unrecognized command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\GameClient.exe"" (did you mean "-"C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter\Live\GameClient.exe""?)

Anyone have any idea what this is?

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i have that too, changing my alts, saying server timed out while switchings. very annoying.
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    i get heavy graphics problems since about 30 mn.
    nvidia driver stops working, white squares then black screen in game,
    computer either crashes or graphics driver reloads

right now i cannot get into game at all, log in screen does not load fully
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    @ilmenira the black squares are a hint that your GPU is broken (hardware defect).
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2016
    Hiperion16, are you logging in with the Arc client, Steam or the original Cryptic launcher?
  • hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    straight from the source file,i dont use steam or arc to launch.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    STO has the same problems, they drop captians when switching the alts.

it is their server, either the cloud or blade server went bad.
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    karakla1 said:

@ilmenira the black squares are a hint that your GPU is broken (hardware defect).

thank you karakla, you were right! :) i exchanged it yesterday... went back to an older one, all fine now...
  • hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    @miasmat

It has been 20 days since you asked what I was using and still no reply. This has been going on for MONTHS and I would at least appreciate a * We are looking into this,thanks for reporting it* or something from a cryptic employee. I have tried loading from steam,from ARC,from the exe launcher.I have tried deleting and redownloading Neverwinter.I have tried force patching,starting in safe mode and updating all drivers. I invoke on 33 characters a day and having to relaunch the game 3-4 times during that EVERY DAY is plucking my nerves. Just please,all I want is some confirmation that this is being looked at,I am tired of getting the run around.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    If you want a dev to look at your problem, perhaps you should post this in the Bug Reports section instead of General Discussion? Have you also filed a Technical Support ticket on the website?

Although, do note that a dev response is not guaranteed in any circumstance. Bug reports are not generally responded to unless more information is required or there is any sort of possible solution.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com