test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Huge Memory leak

kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
There is a huge memory leak in the UI again. I think its in the party window which can't be hidden to mitigate its effects. it only happens in combat and when people start attaining buffs from combat. It grows worse and worse the longer the games open.

Comments

• Options
    Also, double enchants is a lie. CN chest reward enchants and Orcus drops are not duplicated if they are enchants.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @kitkathd I have moved this to the proper Bug Reports (PC) subforum. Thank you for your bug report. Forwarding.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Actually this memory leak was already reported in the preview build. It only exists if you run the game windowed maximized. Until they fix it we all have to run the game in fullscreen
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Up.I want more info about this.I cant play the game windowed maximized.It crashes me after sometime.I have to play fullscreen and turn to windowed when I have to check something online.Then turn back to fullscreen again when I return the game