test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in the middle of CN and can't open the chests at the end

nejaa#9803 nejaa Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hi,

I've posted a good number of tickets already hopping to get contacted by a GM. Being out of solutions I'm writing my problem here as well.

I was doing CN with my guild. During the fight against Orcus I entered a rift when the boss was almost killed. As a result I was inside the rift when he died and it took me a couple more seconds to finish the rift and get TP back in the boss room.

As I arrived there I got the bad surprise to notice that none of the chests were active even though I had the proper keys on me.

After that I decided to contact the support and I stayed in the dungeon waiting for being contacted. To fight boredom I explored the dungeon. But there again a bad surprise was awaiting me since I found myself trapped in the middle of the dungeon, unable to go further back than the long stairs and unable to go further forth past the first area with the green balls.

I know it's a bit of a dream to hope getting an answer before I need to log out but I give it a try anyway and I'll serve to render that bug visible at least.

thanks for your time,

Nejaa Halcyon
Tagged: