test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Leaderboard stats: spontaneously wiped

zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
So there is some new really strange bug that spontaneously wipes clean / resets the leaderboard stats for some players, for no apparent or unknown reason.

First I saw it happened to Saber GWF he was on top of page 1 in kills or wins, something like 185-3 kills-deaths and 15 wins, and the next day 3/17/2016 he is gone from the top and his stats are all 00000000.

Then it happens last night to me. Luckily I have video screen from just before and after the spontaneous stat wipe. I was also in first position on page 1 for kills and wins so it could be a statwipe bug that affects only player in the top of page 1, I don't know.

Here is the pvp leaderboard before the sponteneous stat wipe at 1:12 AM (central time):

Here is the same player (me) on pvp leaderboard after the wipe just over an hour later:

Leaderboard is worse not better than last mod.
ELO still does not work properly and now just decides to randomly reset stats.
Thanks. And LOL.
Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    And on side note, there is yet another bug where if you die in PVE just before entering a domination map instance, the death carries over into PVP and to the leaderboard. Just look, the gates have not even opened yet. I am so mad I have 1 pvp death because I fell and died doing parkour in Protector's enclave just before entering domination I could cry with rage. Should be 249-0 not 249-1 well actually 00000000 now. Its awful.

Post edited by zeusom on

• Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    lol sophi i cant help myself laughing abt ur death :p
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    Leaberboard wipe happened yet again. This time it happened to both me and the person I was in duo queue with.

Before 2nd wipe (3/21):
    After 2nd wipe (3/22):