test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there any information regarding Gateway maintenance?

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
It seems it takes very long.
What is this maintenance all about?
Another nerf?
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    I had some trouble connecting to the gateway off and on in the last few hours. Right now, I can't seem to connect to the account server.

Perhaps some network issues.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    It's sad that I'm immediately suspicious that they are in some way nerfing gateway given the lack of notice, notes, announcements etc
  • Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User

It's sad that I'm immediately suspicious that they are in some way nerfing gateway given the lack of notice, notes, announcements etc

The gateway isn't "Down". There is something wrong with login or account servers. If you were already using the gateway before the issues started it is still working fine. Just don't log off.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I was just able to log in. So hopefully whatever was wrong is fixed.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    rgladiato said:

The gateway isn't "Down". There is something wrong with login or account servers. If you were already using the gateway before the issues started it is still working fine. Just don't log off.
    Even though that particular error message says "maintenance" on it, it actually only shows up when Gateway is broken. Normal maintenance has a page redirect.

It does seem to be working now.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I had submitted a ticket about this, since I couldn't get in, but others were posting that they could I received an answer within two hours. I'm highly unhappy about the recent change with TTB, but even so, I think this deserves a mention.
  • Options
    flamehellflamehell Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    more ddosing