test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

problems logging into the gateway

loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
Getting a "Neverwinter Gateway is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later." error when trying to log into the gateway.

The post login request returns "{"result":"Unable to connect AccountServer. Is it the wrong version?","idFailure":102}".

Comments

• Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    Generally when there is maintenance you can't even login...but on login after a bout a minute it pops up its currently under maintenance. Haven't seen anything else on the forums about it.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Working great for me all morning and I'm on a lot!
  • Options
    nps8nps8 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    It's been failing to login since around 9:30 am EST for me on both PC and phone. I was on it before that time on my phone and when I tried to login again about a minute later I get the maintenance message. It is not the "normal" message though as when the game servers are offline for maintenance. When that is happening I do not get a login and password box as I am getting now.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It's failing for me too. I guess I am glad to see it's not just my network being garbage? Or not.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    neverwinter12112neverwinter12112 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    Same error here (or at least, it looks that way on the outside). I've not delved into the detailed error like loboguild did
  • Options
    coliercolier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    Same..."Neverwinter Gateway is undergoing maintenance".
  • Options
    neverwinter12112neverwinter12112 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    It's apparently not just the gateway. It's the entire game
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    I'm not having any problems with either the game or Gateway -- so there might be an issue with a particular route to the servers.
  • Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User

I'm not having any problems with either the game or Gateway -- so there might be an issue with a particular route to the servers.

Or a specific server / group of servers is having an issue. Maybe one of the account servers perhaps.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    boltzmann42boltzmann42 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    Same message "Neverwinter Gateway is undergoing maintenance"
    Monsieur Seekan, Guild leader - Légende Obscure
    mEpSQi4.jpg
  • Options
    krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    If y logged in earlier it would work fine. Try to log off/log back in. :p Or better not. I got that message on my phone but opened gateway on my pc continued working fine.. till i made the mistake of closing the page & trying to log back
  • Options
    kur667kur667 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    game login works fine for me, but trying to log into gateway also give me the 'Neverwinter Gateway is undergoing maintenance' message
  • Options
    throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    doesnt work for me either. maybe they realized they free D20 roll was to much and decided to remove it too. Maybe someone is using some script or bot and they realized it and are fixing it. Who knows LOL who knows.
  • Options
    kur667kur667 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    this has been resolved for me since this morning