test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ring of Natural Order: STILL STRIPS SW SPARKS

zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
The Ring of Natural Order still STRIPS SW SOUL SPARKS primary class mechanic on preview.
This was one of the primary reasons it was removed, and its still broken.
Please DO NOT release the ring like this.
Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    is part of the game isnt it ? or ambush only is part of the game ?
  • Options
    etelgrin said:

Oh dear he we go mamalion strikes again :disappointed: .. comparison to ambush ring is rather missed on this one.

It officially was said that it will strip buffs beside SW soul sparks on one of the informative developers posts on that ring. Maybe next time just read before posting more troll-posts. I wonder, maybe some company pay you for this posts because I can't believe one can complain about every single element of the game rather than quitting it simply. Staph please.

I'd like to join @zeusom on this one, please don't release it like that. A nail in the coffin to whats left of PvP Warlocks.

i admit my post had some trolling. but and ambush everytime interupt my dailly cast how about this? i will not quit but i will go farm the natural order and everytime i see ambush ring boom strip everything.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    we have ring of vision to nullify stealth, elven battle to nullify control, armor pen to reduce defense. About time something to nullify that healing. For me it can stay, remove them all or keep them.
  • Options
    jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    The sparks give SW everything, from defense to Healing Take those away we're literally nothing. You can't do anything at all. except die in 1 hit.
    Artifact offhand gives 0.5% deflect for each soulspark(30)
    We also get 10k healing each second for 30 soulsparks <_ affected by healing depression in pvp.
    Soulsparks also give .3% damage per soulspark (fury) <- still viable burst damage in pvp.

Take that away and the class dies in 1shot, not that it doesn't already.
    Honestly the ring will ruin pvp. for all classes.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    rayrdan said:

we have ring of vision to nullify stealth, elven battle to nullify control, armor pen to reduce defense. About time something to nullify that healing. For me it can stay, remove them all or keep them.

i was going to say just this. and there are 2 rings that nullify TR's class mechanic. Either remove them all or keep on releasing targeted rings.
  • Options
    jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    You could also say take away GWf's temp hitpoints, Paladins bubble, take away GF's burst damage and shield and Reduce A DC/OP healing to nothing. remove control from cw Take crushing roots from Hr ect. All these are vital and make the class and specc's unique this ring ruins everything.

The ring needs to take potion buffs and maybe the Weapon/armor enchantment buffs and thats all. Class mechanics need to be left alone.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2016

You could also say take away GWf's temp hitpoints, Paladins bubble, take away GF's burst damage and shield and Reduce A DC/OP healing to nothing. remove control from cw Take crushing roots from Hr ect. All these are vital and make the class and specc's unique this ring ruins everything.

The ring needs to take potion buffs and maybe the Weapon/armor enchantment buffs and thats all. Class mechanics need to be left alone.

say this to enchantments like elven battle too.
    this particular ring has even a pretty high cooldown if i remember well.
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    RIP, Ring of Natural Order. As it's currently designed, this ring is unlikely to go live in the near future (as noted in the patch notes from last weekend).
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    terramak said:

RIP, Ring of Natural Order. As it's currently designed, this ring is unlikely to go live in the near future (as noted in the patch notes from last weekend).

Can you comment on the reasoning behind leaving the rings in that help "see stealth". This nullifies the TR CLASS ability.

I would really be interested in the logic behind adding them and then keeping in the game
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    the most funny with ambush is that tr becoming real perma stealth. Really try fight without vision a tr with ambush you will never touch him .