test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

making all enhancement more expensive is not listening to players feadback

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
todays patch will have many negative effects and we can ty xbox for it , dear devs u cant implant the same change to us like there zax is 70 to 1 on xbox while we have 400 to 1 last try mesing with tradebars(making wards bop) on pc made zax backlog and it will have the same effects now as well and do not forget this removeing tradebars from store on xbox made a lot of ppl leave :s

Comments

• Options
    throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    bring everything in line to the box
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    throsbi said:

bring everything in line to the box

agreed if they want us to pay like ppl on xbox do then they should fed exchange until we get exchange rates like they do
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    warpet said:

todays patch will have many negative effects and we can ty xbox for it , dear devs u cant implant the same change to us like there zax is 70 to 1 on xbox while we have 400 to 1 last try mesing with tradebars(making wards bop) on pc made zax backlog and it will have the same effects now as well and do not forget this removeing tradebars from store on xbox made a lot of ppl leave :s

dont buy them and they will decrease the price or they can put them on their alts. buy the zen coalescent and make them if the auction price is more expensive that way you will give ad to players support the game with real money.
  • Options
    noone#2473 noone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    If I remeber correctly. Om PC, wards were always in the Trade bar .... just more expensive and bound to account or class. The 1000 zen for a coal ward is way over priced, drop it to 200 zen then you have at least tried to make players happy. The reason given by the developers is false, this is a money grab.
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    Xbox ZAX is at 70:1 !!!! WTFFFFF
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"