test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lathander set bonus no longer procs with Soulforged?

fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User
edited February 2016 in PvE Discussion
So I assembled my Lathander set the other day; I'm L66, so I have the L60 green versions of the cloak and the belt, and a blue Eye of Lathander.

I noticed that when the SF brings me back, I don't get the 50% heal from the Lathander set bonus; however, if I die, the other part of the set bonus (injury immunity) seems to function correctly.

Was this changed recently (as in, over the last 8 months, because the Internet says it worked as recently as mid-2015), or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Hm, I don't know about the regular set but I have the Greater Belt and Cloak on my lvl 70 HR and it works perfectly. Odd that the injury immumity is working on your set but not the heal feature. Just checking but have you got VIP as Rank 7 and above gives you immunity to injury ?
  • Options
    Interesting. No, I have no VIP. I will test the regular set with a normal revive rather than the Soulforged, and then the Greater set in 2.5 levels.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Greater set works with soulforged just fine for me, but I've never tried the non-greater.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I haven't used this set in a long time. It used to work, and my old one was the level 60 one.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    More updates on this: getting raised by another player provides healing as expected. The Lesser Soulforged doesn't proc the set. Still waiting to be able to swap to Greather Lathander gear and try again.
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I'm thinking it is bugged. I have times when lesser soulforge is not proccing the heal component of the Lathander Set but sometimes (most of the time) it does. I was wondering if it was related to KV which seems to create a few problems.

L
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    I have normal belt and greater neck, Perfect SF, it procs both healing and injury protection. But sometimes in PvP it fails when i get hit by finishers such as Anvil of Doom or Shocking Execution. For some reason, in some situations i only get the normal healing from soulforged and nothing more.
  • Options
    lantern22 said:

I'm thinking it is bugged. I have times when lesser soulforge is not proccing the heal component of the Lathander Set but sometimes (most of the time) it does. I was wondering if it was related to KV which seems to create a few problems.

L

Well, I'm having problems with it on a DC so it's definitely not KV-related there ;)

• Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    pando83 said:

I have normal belt and greater neck, Perfect SF, it procs both healing and injury protection. But sometimes in PvP it fails when i get hit by finishers such as Anvil of Doom or Shocking Execution. For some reason, in some situations i only get the normal healing from soulforged and nothing more.

I hate that soulforged brings you back from an SE kill. SE specifically blocks out the near death status, so that your teammates can't revive you, but soulforged bypasses even that. It's a real bummer when you finally kill one of those stupid immortal DCs with your SE and bloop, they're back up and over 50% again.