test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

disconnects

empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
have been getting disconnects right around 6:30 eastern...wasn't doing much...had the adventurer seals dialog up and was reading the forums and got disconnected the first time...the second time had just finished with the vendor and was reading forums and got kicked.

Comments

• blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 424 Arc User
    Same here - first, I had updated preview server prior to the 'run with the devs' event, and it didn't finish updating until 5 minutes after the event. Then, while logging into preview, got to the character selection screen and it kicked me with the message "invalid version - update the server first" message.

Logged in & preview updated again! Same approximate download. Took until half hour past the event, but got in to Dread Ring, and then got kicked on map transfer to PE.

Logged in again, loaded PE, managed to pick up 1st campaign task from one of the warriors in the center, looked at the seal vendor, went to get mounts out of the bank, and while looking at the properties on one of my mounts, it kicked me out again.

I can only guess that the event was very popular, and certainly the test server handles an even smaller load than the live servers, so I'll mess with it when the devs aren't around, I guess. :smile:
  • asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    We were monitoring the disconnects and are working on a fix for an issue that was causing them. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We also apologize for the play with the devs event ending abruptly before the schedule, we had some internal technical difficulties that took us offline. All that aside, thank you to everyone who came out and queued for Karrundax, Castle Never or just hung out in Protector's Enclave while some of us fielded questions.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    I was wondering where @commanderander and @dextructoid went in our CN run... lol

Never fear, the GF and I managed to finish off the Undead Beholder! :smiley:

BTW, I love that green tether power the Beholder uses, it's a cool new challenge to work around... Well done!
    va8Ru.gif