test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NPC Idol: Round 8 (Anton Omeris vs. Dorothea)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited January 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Let's do two matches a day. For this round, can Dorothea join her husband in the next round or will the guild master himself take the crown?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

NPC Idol: Round 8 (Anton Omeris vs. Dorothea) 58 votes

Anton Omeris
20%
sockmunkeyblazious11luccameurabaskdarkstarcrashconsustestululmk2mantera47dumdragonmrgiggles651foxxy#4211 12 votes
Dorothea
79%
hmdq#4491valwrynzebularxfreddosorce#8115zukn75revjimjonesdefiantone99tvcityhyakusekaiessentibeckylunaticironzerg79starbigamotwo30wylonustousseauputzboy78sweatapodimasrickcase276 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    Dorothea
    since Mystra returns, she would rescue both Josef and Dorothea.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Dorothea
    Anton Omeris has the distinction of being the only NPC in any bracket whose name I didn't recognize.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Anton Omeris
    You're not alone. I also have no idea who Anton is. I just find the Linkletters as too dumb to live. So, in my mind, Anton wins by default. Even if he is a complete mystery.
  • Options
    hyakusekaihyakusekai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Dorothea
    When Strum posted the brackets, I thought about looking him up and didn't get around to it. But I was by the guild registry and saw him and was all like, "Oh, that guy. Why does he rate being in this contest?"

It's always bothered me a little that nobody seems to agree if Dorothea's name is pronounced Dorothy or Dorothee-ah. I guess Josef is correct and Knox is a little confused.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Anton Omeris
    I had to look up who Anton Omeris is, but I voted for him anyway; effectively voting for "not Dorothea".

"WHY GOD, WHY?"

I have taken too many alts through the Spellplague arc to ever vote for that whiny, screechy woman (although the follow-up in the Chasm is very romantic).
  • Options
    blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    Anton Omeris
    It tells everything, when you are a plot charackter, and people are still voting for a random guy from protector enclave instead of you.
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • Options
    blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    Anton Omeris
    Doesn't matter, Linu/Elminster will humiliate either of the two. (Altough would be nice to see a Josef-Dorothea duel)
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • Options
    bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Dorothea
    I appreciate Dorthea's histrionics.​​
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

This discussion has been closed.