test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is There Ignore Bug?

viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
Was talking to a person today all of a sudden got message he is ignoring, Relogged and then like 15 people on my list said they are ignoring me.
Relogged again number increased to 20 relogged again dropped to 10
What is going on?
Tonight tried going to ashen battlefield with a friend sent us to different instances tried 5 times still the same how am i going to do shen battlefield on dc?
What is going have they broke the server again after shard mainterance?

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Very strange.

First, you are refering to the PC version, correct?
    Secondly, do you happen to remember if you were doing anything different when this started to occur?
  • Options
    viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Yes pc version.
    And no i wasn't doing anything strange
    We were just talking about dungeons.
    And Ashen battlefield thing was after that
    I tried again now and again went 2 different instances i try relogging and try third time.
  • Options
    ltr1ltr1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    umm. I was doing a favor for a friend but i had to ignore her for 5 min to see if her hypotheses is right but it didn't work. By looks and she didn't show in my ignore list i had to relog to see her in it but it was after 30 min to find out. Is this another server glitch or does this deal with the recent server break downs ?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    This does happen occasionally, but I have no idea why. It went away by itself, and again, I have no idea why.

I remember posting about it before and @zebular saying he'd seen it too. Both of us have seen it while messaging people who definitely had not ignored us.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    I've seen something similiar to this. A Guildie wanted to invite an alt to the guild. The Alt for some reason wasn't able to talk to most of us in the guild. When we tried to reply, we got the Ignore message. Luckily he was able to chat with one guildie to help figure this out. His Guilded alt was working fine, it was just this Alt for some reason. I was still able to type his name in the Invite command.......then everything was fine. :o