test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverdeath issue

I,ve recently started a paladin who is now level 31 and my 3rd character. A number of times today i havn't been able to complete quests because I can't interact with the quest giver, harper windle for example. I can't actually interact with anyone or anything when this happens, can't leave neverdeath or use my signpost. I have to completely reboot my console which doesn't always work either, is this a known problem and is there a work around or fix for it? It really is extremely frustrating having to completely reboot every couple of quests.

Comments

• randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    Look at the top of the screen next time to see if you see red text saying you can't communicate with the server.

I have seen similar behavior if the servers are having issues or if there is a significant network issue between you and the server. Normally it will disconnect after 60-90 seconds of this, but if the connection is just horrible but present it can go on for some time.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Also some abilities keep us in combat even when we clearly are not. I have to de-activate knights valor to interact with anything.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS