test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glacial Movement + Orb of Imposition = +100% control bonus?

vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
The wording on the feat Glacial Movement says that EACH RANK of the class feature Orb of Imposition is boosted by 20%, but i am not believing this wording, i guess it only boosts 20% as whole, making it +40% control bonus (+20% from the feat and +20% from Orb rank 4).

If each rank really improves 20%, then it's 80% (4 ranks) and +20% for Orb itself, seems pretty decent.

Anyone can confirm?

Comments

• Options
    romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    it's 20% of the Orb's bonus.
  • Options
    kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    This seem to come up every so often, and with the old links not working, I thought I should probably provide this so you would understand.

Orb is seriously bugged, see Abaddon523's post here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/552465/official-feedback-thread-control-wizard-cap-raise/p8

Basically with Glacial Movement and Orb, you should be seeing something like (5%+20%)*4 = 100%. If you look at the other skills that rank up similarly, that's how it should work. Also based on the evolution of buffs & nerfs to it over the last 1+ year, that's how it's supposed to work. But it's seriously bugged (and will probably stay that way, see effect on pvp if fixed), so you get 24-26% total.

I've got +70% control bonus: Mage (25%), Wisp(15%), Boon(10%), Valindra(15%), Wisdom(5%). In a T2 it's just enough (if you're lucky).