test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paging Hotbars - PLEASE

Any chance we can have some paging hotbars so that we can have different abilities slotted for different scenarios/boss fights etc vs. clumsily looking for different spells/abilities manually?

Comments

• tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    :(

• flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    It's doubtful they'll add anything of this sort. Personally I kind of like the added challenge of having to work with a few powers only.

However, you can always use the console command /GenAddWindow Hud_Traybox_AllPowers. You'll have to rearrange the HUD but it lets you swap powers a lot faster. Just right click and drag.
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    This feature has been requested many times. Although it could make power management easier and I would be glad see it happen with no consequence, I personally could live without it if it has to consume more pc memory and consequently reduces the game's smoothness and performance, which, imho, are important things need to be taken into account, especially when some players' specifications of pc equipment aren't up to date.
  • tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User

This feature has been requested many times. Although it could make power management easier and I would be glad see it happen with no consequence, I personally could live without it if it has to consume more pc memory and consequently reduces the game's smoothness and performance, which, imho, are important things need to be taken into account, especially when some players' specifications of pc equipment aren't up to date.

Valid concern (and I know this isnt WoW) but WoW had 9 pages and it was out years before NW and its not some major performance concern its not even something that would be loaded unless you swapped. And based on their rules of swapping you would have to wait until out of combat anyhow to really use the feature. But these are wasted keystrokes as I know by now if not implemented... it aint happening.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    This is one of those things they are simply not going to implement we have been asking for it for years.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)