test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Has anyonone noticed a difference according to grasping roots?

thatsmeaswellthatsmeaswell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
My constricting arrow´s roots tick 8 times before and after the patch, so what has been changed in the last patch according to grasping roots?

Best Answer

• jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I ran ACT all weekend and went back and compared vs old runs using constrict as a base. I went from 8 ticks to 7 ticks of root damage per encounter so lost a root ticks of dps seems before got around 5900 damage per tick now around 5700 and 7 vs 8 ticks but I still see no cool downs so can hit my encounters over and overr with out loss to cool downs so not sure if lost much in the end but takes longer to finish a fight I still do the most DPS usually per run except when a higher or equal level GWF in group there damage is just insane to out dps some of the higher level CW in guild I Have to aggressively run ahead and dps the heck out of every thing
    jhp

Answers

• linknigrilinknigri Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I have not noticed any diference either
  • jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    in WOD I noticed the rooted mobs come out of root from hindering as soon as my dodge is over before I had a bout a second of them still being rooted my constrict does about 10% less damage than before patch but I see no earth shattering changes other than ROA does not work if you use it as a ist encounter now
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    It seems to me like players over 3k are all but immune to roots now in pvp...
  • linknigrilinknigri Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    but they already were hahaha